Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Nicki kicks off Pink Friday 2 World Tour

Catnikko

Featured Posts

JorgeX
2 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

Why are we in a world where even Nicki has a better stage than TCB

Maybe bc TCB was a short tour and Gaga didn’t want to invest on a large production. But honestly I don’t think Nicki’s stage is better, it looks unimpressive and zero imaginative.

• Thanks 5

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

My Barb friend is dragging me to this tour and judging by the setlist... I will definitely be getting wasted

partying jersey shore GIF

I'm Jealous :messga: im hoping ticket master has resale tickets for the original price closer to the london date bc i am not paying £300 to stand :fatcat:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

King of the Fall

This seems like so much fun, I love the stage design and Nicki looks great.

Edited by North Country Guy
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Aglaya

Are we seeing the same stage? It's just screens, no structure at all, basic props and very generic graphics :sweat: Not some of you saying this looks better than CBT :confused: If Gaga came with this, everyone would be screaming and crying. It actually looks like a tacky version of the 2017 Gaga Coachella set, even tho that one was actually better despite being rushed into date :sweat:

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Catnikko
13 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Are we seeing the same stage? It's just screens, no structure at all, basic props and very generic graphics :sweat: Not some of you saying this looks better than CBT :confused: If Gaga came with this, everyone would be screaming and crying. It actually looks like a tacky version of the 2017 Gaga Coachella set, even tho that one was actually better despite being rushed into date :sweat:

image.pngimage.png

image.png

:confused:

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

King of the Fall
17 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

It actually looks like a tacky version of the 2017 Gaga Coachella set

The Office Reaction GIF

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Sherry

Ngl, this is what I was expecting for TCB but nonetheless the TCB was still great. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, JorgeX said:

Maybe bc TCB was a short tour and Gaga didn’t want to invest on a large production. But honestly I don’t think Nicki’s stage is better, it looks unimpressive and zero imaginative.

Girl bye. Gaga made over $100mil with that tour. She could have easily invested more into the stage. 
To clarify, I love TCB and I have no doubt it was a better show than Nicki’s, but it could’ve been even better with a better stage

• Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
45 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

It actually looks like a tacky version of the 2017 Gaga Coachella set, even tho that one was actually better despite being rushed into date :sweat:

Girl where, Gaga had nothing for the Coachella set. Those screens were there for Coachella already and she just projected a few visuals on it.  Even if Nicki is also screens you can see there's work put into it and it isn't just a plain screen.

GettyImages-2053288493.jpg

GettyImages-2053270171-1920x1348.jpg

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27monster27
3 hours ago, Borislshere said:

She ate that. I almost forgot this was Nicki Minaj for a sec. Really wish she was a better person :bradley: 

Deadass like she has so much talent, but her behavior just is so bad sometimes.

he/him/his
  • Like 2

Plastic Flower

I really like the screens. The visuals aren't anything new but they work great for the show. 

Drop it