💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga stuns on new Instagram story

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Mr Oak
11 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

How she manages to look quite similar to her old self when in the feed post and all the records of the event she wore the same look but seemed to be debuting a new face...

Face tape

Brazil Cosmetics GIF by MUBI

ModernEcstasy

That second pic is too damn CUTE :sara:

I’m okay with these posts because it doesn’t feel like there is an agenda behind it. 
Sure, the studio pics are exciting. But not when you realise she wasn’t actually teasing a release. 
I’d love for her to post these kinds of pics more often. 

• Like 1

Helxig

Why does she look like Grimes here to me? 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

How she manages to look quite similar to her old self when in the feed post and all the records of the event she wore the same look but seemed to be debuting a new face...

1. her face is wider now than it used to be but the hair is covering the sides of her face, so when we only see the middle section it looks like past her

2. Because of this her current face photographs well on phone front cameras. You know how the lenses on front cameras distort your face? Kinda pull your nose and eyes forward and slim the sides of your face. It's the reason I personally hate front camera selfies, because  it makes my already long face look longer. But it works for her and that's why in her selfies she looks different to professional pictures

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gaby15
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

1. her face is wider now than it used to be but the hair is covering the sides of her face, so when we only see the middle section it looks like past her

2. Because of this her current face photographs well on phone front cameras. You know how the lenses on front cameras distort your face? Kinda pull your nose and eyes forward and slim the sides of your face. It's the reason I personally hate front camera selfies, because  it makes my already long face look longer. But it works for her and that's why in her selfies she looks different to professional pictures

This. What is more important, her mouth is open, she even smiles a little in the second one, while the official pictures are always taken with her mouth closed and without a smile.

• Like 1

RAYA.core

the creative process lets go queen looking great!

╰☆╼𝙾𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. đ™»đš’đšŸđšŽ 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚱𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╼JOINED November 25 2011