Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga hosted a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals event at her mansion last night

Stef

Featured Posts

Spartacus

What's comical is that those on here bashing her for doing this, think that by continuing to bash her, she's going to stop. Listen, perhaps in the beginning she stopped by here from time to time to see what yall were saying, but this site has become so negative that I promise you she's stopped visiting here long ago. So it's really just one big circle jerk in here at this point. :teehee:

Edited by Spartacus
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข
  • Like 1

63grekke
6 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

So it's really just one big circle jerk in here at this point. :teehee:

talking about circle jerks as if a certain someone isn't hosting tiktokkers for pseudoscience circle jerks in her backyard ย :awkney:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Obobo
23 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I promise you she's stopped visiting here long ago.

People from her team do look at this cult site and if they don't, opinions on here pretty much echo what's said on other social media platforms. She even released that FALSE PROMISE of the TCB film after Nurtecgate.

• Like 1

Ivy
2 hours ago, Mindblown said:

Developed an "Implant"????? Surely something got lost in translation?ย 

They're talking about the drug implant from the pharmaceutical company, idk how it combines with Haus Labs tho

steven
7 minutes ago, Obobo said:

People from her team do look at this cult site and if they don't, opinions on here pretty much echo what's said on other social media platforms. She even released that FALSE PROMISE of the TCB film after Nurtecgate.

Exactly.ย Her team doesn't realize thereโ€™s a huge wave turning against Gaga right now.ย This has been happening for years because of her career choices, not just recently. It's risky for her reputation.ย 

• Like 2

Spartacus
25 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

talking about circle jerks as if a certain someone isn't hosting tiktokkers for pseudoscience circle jerks in her backyard ย :awkney:

Well then we're all having fun with our wieners. :huntyga:

4 minutes ago, Obobo said:

Or, or, perhaps "her team" told her about the negativity on these sites and she said "Oh yeah? Well then yall don't get ****."

ย 

So actually I take it back. She (and/or her team) does visit here all the time, has seen the overcritical immature disrespectful comments and has said "**** yall!". :teehee:

Edu
On 3/1/2024 at 2:55 PM, Lextyr97 said:

wtf kind of TV is that btw

samsung the serif

๐ŸŒน free britney ๐ŸŒน

Spartacus
5 minutes ago, steven said:

Exactly.ย Her team doesn't realize thereโ€™s a huge wave turning against Gaga right now.ย This has been happening for years because of her career choices, not just recently. It's risky for her reputation.ย 

Uhhh yes they do. They visit here all the time. Haven't you heard?

Over It Smiling GIF by Pretty Dudes

Obobo
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Uhhh yes they do. They visit here all the time. Haven't you heard?

Why the condescending tone? All celebrities and brands at that scale would have a PR team in-house or through an agency that uses a media monitoring tool like Meltwater.

Just because she doesn't say something doesn't mean she's ignoring it. Silence is always the suggested first response to see if things blow over.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Spartacus
4 minutes ago, Obobo said:

Why the condescending tone? All celebrities and brands at that scale would have a PR team in-house or through an agency that uses a media monitoring tool like Meltwater.

Just because she doesn't say something doesn't mean she's ignoring it. Silence is always the suggested first response to see if things blow over.

I apologize for being condescending. It's more than possible that Gaga's team visits here. However, if they do visit, I'm sure they've seen the comments criticizing (as well as those flat out bashing) them for a year or more, and we still haven't received TCB film or TLATL or LG7.ย  So if the plan is to bash them until they bend to our will... it ain't working. So perhaps a different approach? Kindness, patience and politeness perhaps? :gayhat:

• Like 1

GagaSine
1 hour ago, steven said:

Tbh i don't agree. Maybe the stans are getting disgruntled, but I think she is more well regarded by the GP now than throughout most of the rest of her career.

• Thanks 4

cachapatratorian
7 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Tbh i don't agree. Maybe the stans are getting disgruntled, but I think she is more well regarded by the GP now than throughout most of the rest of her career.

Exactly.

Gaga has much more support from the GP now than in previous years.

• Like 1

Modern Ecstasy2
32 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Yeah. The criticism towards Gaga lately is coming from very loud monsters, I doubt the gp knows as much as we do or particularly cares.

โ€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkโ€
  • Thanks 2

SlowLoris

Don't attack me for this, I'm just stating how I feel, but...

I am really put off by this new "venture capitalist Gaga" I'm seeing.ย  I guess it's bound to happen when you're rich and spend so much time surrounded by those types of people.ย 

Idk, one of the reasons I came to Gaga when I was a teen was because of her "**** the system" attitude.ย  Whether or not this rumor is true, she's obviously given into the ideals of American capitalism and doesn't seem to care about cultural "revolution" anymore.

Gaga used to seem very much "of the world" and now she seems to be well in her little bubble of L.A. and silicon valley socialites.ย 

Maybe ARTPOP really did kill the Old gaga

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1