💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes in Paris

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Natalia Kills
5 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

i think you're confusing casual smokers with people who smoke like 20 a day :air: I smoke and my breath, skin and nails are just fine 

How much does Shawn smoke though? :oprah:

Edited by Natalia Kills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorehound

• InTheCloset

• Natalia Kills

• Catnikko

Popular Days

Gorehound
28 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

i think you're confusing casual smokers with people who smoke like 20 a day :air: I smoke and my breath, skin and nails are just fine 

Thanks. I know it's unhealthy but comments like that only ever come from ppl who have clearly never smoked.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2

Pandauralife
2 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Because it's sexy af.

tumblr_ms7i65Uqb71sxogjlo1_500.gif

I just find emphysema, COPD, and lung cancer so attractive. Nothing turns me on more than an oxygen tank :triggered:

InTheCloset
6 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Oooh I’m in Paris right now. Gonna reach out to him.

Stalk him gurl:huntyga:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • YAAAS 1

InTheCloset
Just now, Pandauralife said:

I just find emphysema, COPD, and lung cancer so attractive. Nothing turns me on more than an oxygen tank :triggered:

But an occasional f@g wont cause these conditions. 

Smoke f@gs people smoke f@gs

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Thanks 1

Natalia Kills
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

Because it's sexy af.

tumblr_ms7i65Uqb71sxogjlo1_500.gif

So sexy :laughga:

Spoiler

g04_erectile_dysfunction.jpg

Gorehound
36 minutes ago, Pandauralife said:

Do us a favour and get off your high horse mate. We're having fun here, and talking the casual cigarette, not chain smoking.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 1

InTheCloset
Just now, Ivannn said:

Why is he wearing clothes? 

I was on my way to take them off. I took the pictures before hand

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 2

Natalia Kills
18 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

But an occasional f@g wont cause these conditions. 

Smoke f@gs people smoke f@gs

You're right, light smoking isn't going to cause those conditions as quickly, if it all. Those conditions are more likely among moderate and heavy smokers.

But even light smoking actually does harm your health, that's the problem that people forget. Even one cigarette immediately impacts your blood pressure and heartrate, which can trigger or help cause a stroke and heart attack since it promotes clotting and arterial damage. This will also increase your risk of heart disease since arterial plaque is hard to remove. It's essentially aging you from the inside out. 

So while the lungs are tough and heal well, the cardiovascular system overall is still a real risk for casual smokers. It's why people who smoke less than 1 cigarette a day are 60% more likely to die earlier than those that don't at all.

The other thing is that you're an occasional smoker for social reasons only, you are likely to be surrounding yourself by other smokers. So someone may be inhaling more smoke than they think they are.

• Thanks 2

Gorehound
21 minutes ago, Natalia Kills said:

So sexy :laughga:

Hide contents

g04_erectile_dysfunction.jpg

sure thing, Doc.

FRQT.gif

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Gorehound
6 minutes ago, Natalia Kills said:

You're right, light smoking isn't going to cause those conditions as quickly, if it all. Those conditions are more likely among moderate and heavy smokers.

But even light smoking actually does harm your health, that's the problem that people forget. Even one cigarette immediately impacts your blood pressure and heartrate, which can trigger or help cause a stroke and heart attack since it promotes clotting and arterial damage. This will also increase your risk of heart disease since arterial plaque is hard to remove. It's essentially aging you from the inside out. 

So while the lungs are tough and heal well, the cardiovascular system overall is still a real risk for casual smokers. It's why people who smoke less than 1 cigarette a day are 60% more likely to die earlier than those that don't at all.

The other thing is that you're an occasional smoker for social reasons only, you are likely to be surrounding yourself by other smokers. So someone may be inhaling more smoke than they think they are.

oops @InTheCloset I think you and Shawn have been told. You better tell him to stamp that cigarette out right now! The naughty boy.

Spoiler

also I didn't realise the NHS did ads on here.

I'm fine, Ta

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

oops @InTheCloset I think you and Shawn have been told. You better tell him to stamp that cigarette out right now! The naughty boy.

Hide contents

also I didn't realise the NHS did ads on here.

Well the thing is that smoking even an occasional and one cig could cause damage. But so does stress and other stuff. But then again one can argue that stress and other things cant really be controlled by a person while smoking can. so its sort of like a grey area where an individual's own discretion comes into play. 

And i do get the argument that celebrities shouldnt promote smoking as they have influence over people. But then again celebs arent really known for their high morals so its kinda..........

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 2

Gorehound
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

Well the thing is that smoking even an occasional and one cig could cause damage. But so does stress and other stuff. But then again one can argue that stress and other things cant really be controlled by a person while smoking can. so its sort of like a grey area where an individual's own discretion comes into play. 

And i do get the argument that celebrities shouldnt promote smoking as they have influence over people. But then again celebs arent really known for their high morals so its kinda..........

Definitely agree, but in the end of the day everyone (smokers included) already know and understand the health risks. So I get irritated when the self righteous lot swarm in vilifying anyone who smokes. Leave people alone to do what they wanna do it's their choice.

Also no one can deny that cigarettes have an aesthetic appeal and always have. (Ask Lana eg, or gangsters, greasers etc.)

I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 1