💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga attends Upfront Summit 2024

Stef

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Ok, it may be a bit poorly worded (still, we don't have the whole context) and with fans being thirsty for new music and her IG being very HausLabs etc. I get it, I get it, but in se there's nothing wrong about what she said.

This is de facto what the music industry is and she nor anybody else of that scale is above that, nor has to be.

Being a commercial artist is what she has always been since she broke through and that's exactly what happens when you share your music with that many millions of people.

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ladle Ghoulash

• Stef

• NATAH

• Chromamama

NewUsername
17 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

🧵 Gaga’s Activism Over The Years:

….

Gurl, don't try it, you know damn well she has done a crazy amount of things already and continues to do so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet

At least try to understand a little of the music and art businesses nowadays before typing out pointless ****. You guys just twist every word Gaga says. I'm not telling you to passively swallow everything she does and says but try to use your brains for once. Maybe if this was another Gaga-Madonna comparison thread or something like that you would be more skilled but in the last few years the ignorance and miscomprehension about what Gaga does (ie. making art to SELL) is ruling this site. You act like you know everything about management, fashion, music making, movie making, business overall but in reality you just don't and only care for an idealized version of the artist you stan. Grow up. 

And no, I'm not an expert of everything I've mentioned, I'm far from it. But I have a background in the movie/writing industry and I have a lot of knowing about how music is made and distributed, so I know what I'm talking about when I say that all your twisted fantasies about how Gaga works and what is behind her image are very limited. 

• Thanks 1

Rat Q

I am pre ARTPOP fan and I’m certainly not enraged nor embittered,, that’s how her whole career functions as well as anything else in the pop industry 

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Stef

The likes 😭 there’s nothing like a juicy slice of Pre-era Backlash :ladyhaha:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Nathaniel Arven
On 2/29/2024 at 5:25 AM, Ladle Ghoulash said:

“I don’t think capitalism is pure evil”

it is though.

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

it is though.

Not really lmao. Not even a capitalist, but I feel like most folks online atp view capitalism as a catch all buzzword for the most vicious kinds of exploitation when that’s not even what it is.

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
20 hours ago, Stef said:

The likes 😭 there’s nothing like a juicy slice of Pre-era Backlash :ladyhaha:

The lack of media literacy in this tweet is staggering 🪦. Taking things out of context for clout to outrage farm is wild 

• Like 1