Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

RoadToLove

t4p!

oh okay :)

Also The Dream, who is producer, got questioned bout it, and he said he was gonna extend it. :excited:

Wolf Boy

Roc Me Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG NEED TO WALK HARD TO THIS OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF HOT GUYS.

OMG is WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN Dr Luke????? when did he get so good? lol! i thought it was Calvin. Surprising, he never usually goes THAT hard with his dance stuff.

Also The Dream, who is producer, got questioned bout it, and he said he was gonna extend it. :excited:

:omgexcited: good. I was getting into it and then it just stopped, lol.

WUT. BIRTHDAY CAKE IS A ****ING INTERLUDE??? IS SHE ON CRA-

oh, shes gonna extend it. I shall now stan for Rihanna....brb dying.

FFXSoul91

I know I've posted about it about 94293449392039 times, but I'm dying for the extended Birthday Cake. :taylor:

RivingtonRebel

I think so far the worst song for me is We All Want Love. But thats still an alright song.

Wolf Boy

The only song on REPEAT is the one that is some cut in half mess interlude, BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!! srsly the extended version thing needs to leak NOW.

WE ALL WANT LOVE is OK.

Edited by Wolf Boy

I know I've posted about it about 94293449392039 times, but I'm dying for the extended Birthday Cake. :taylor:

If it doesn't get extended I'm just... not going to listen to Rihanna anymore or something. I'll be that pissed.

FFXSoul91

The only song on REPEAT is the one that is some cut in half mess interlude, BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!! srsly the whole thing needs to leak NOW.

This. So. Much.