Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

WHYB Rihanna = Calypso from Pirates Of the Carribean

Amazing video :legend:

She looks so HOT in the water :heat:

Video was great! It doesn't beat We Found Love for me but it was great and I loved the choreography! She's obviously not known for her dancing but it was good to see it nonetheless!

The video is good. Not amazing, and definitely not better than We Found Love. It's highly reliant on the editing, take all the affects away and you have a bland, uninteresting video. The editing was amazing though, especially during the bridge.

Video was great! It doesn't beat We Found Love for me but it was great and I loved the choreography! She's obviously not known for her dancing but it was good to see it nonetheless!

This so much! I LOVED her look at the end (in the dark scenes). The look in the 2nd verse was alright. The one in the beginning was good just not amazIng looking, and the look in the 2nd chorus/in the breakdown was also alright. But I think this video was better than Starships, but I think it's almost as good as WFL.

JaysAMess

Wondering if she will ever be able to top herself again after WHYB :legend:

I think she'll be able to top WHYB, it's just a matter of when.

This so much! I LOVED her look at the end (in the dark scenes). The look in the 2nd verse was alright. The one in the beginning was good just not amazIng looking, and the look in the 2nd chorus/in the breakdown was also alright. But I think this video was better than Starships, but I think it's almost as good as WFL.

Anything is better than Nicki's tackytastic video. :toofunny:

Lion Heart

the music video :worship:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

RoadToLove

I haven't stopped rihplaying :legend:

I adore the storyline,

Lagoon deity emerges to find a mate, showing all the different places and tribes she's joined, looking for the one. But in the end, she retreats back into her swamp empty-handed...

Its beautiful 52b0f867.gif and perfect for the song

Edited by RoadToLove

I adore the storyline,

Lagoon deity emerges to find a mate, showing all the different places and tribes she's joined, looking for the one. But in the end, she retreats back into her swamp empty-handed...

Omg wow :eek:

JaysAMess

I adore the storyline,

YOUR SET. :legend:

The director did a good job at disguising her choreography. :)

Calling someone a 'swamp-rat' is infraction worthy. jsyk. :)

I adore the storyline,

:tea: