đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

this, tbh. In Cake, he's just going with what fits the ****ing song, obviously.

:clap: I said that 1000 times, nobody listened.

Jessie Mulay

well

i ****ing enjoy these songs

really.

what do people want him to say?

i'm sorry i beat your face, so have some cake?

Edited by Jessie Mulay

Because some people feel like making a big scene about everything, I understand someone who has been through this **** and looked up to her for it and everything, but people who otherwise would eat this **** up and just go along with it turning around and being disgusted is just dumb.

well

i ****ing enjoy these songs

what do people want him to say?

i'm sorry i beat your face, so have some cake?

They probably would have found it genuine, ya know, since it's in the song and whatever's in the song dictates real life.

yeah that's probably why this is such a bad idea. It gives the greenlight for tasteless jokes and comments thus reducing the seriousness of domestic violence.

Yup. That's what bother means.

Why does it matter if his lyrics are just due to the nature of the song?

Did he not sing them?

Did he not choose to sing them?

Did he not choose to collab in the first place?

I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-Z cut off all contact with her for a while. She's pretty much giving a big "**** You" to anyone who helped her get through it.

*ignores the chris & rihanna bull*****

Some of these Rihanna gifs are too cute. :flutter:

tumblr_lzo5mvzAXI1qfqf4lo5_500.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-Z cut off all contact with her for a while. She's pretty much giving a big "**** You" to anyone who helped her get through it.

Tbh.

I always dislike commenting on the whole Rihanna/Chris Brown situation, because I feel like it's really none of my business.

But from my perspective, this feels wrong. What message is she sending to girls who've been abused or are in abusive relationships? This doesn't sit well with me...at all.

*tries to forget this ever happened because I really like Rihanna's music*

Edited by Cole

RoadToLove

I find it hilarious that my entire timeline is filled with nothing but, "riri why u do this, we trusted u" "chris brown so **** lol" "do the song again, do it better."

and yet just before, the one thing that trended was #BirthdayCakeisSoGood

something very sus going on.

I don't know what you guys are talking about this song is hot! Shaking my ass right now. She's a grown ass woman if she wants to forgive the guy who beat the living **** out of her that's her decision. Now I still don't like Chris but I can't deny when a song is hot.

Edited by Jordanjm

JaysAMess

I vented my feelings on the remix. I vented my disappointment in Rihanna. I'll never listen to the remix so i'm ready to move on.

BRING ON THE MOTHER****ING BRIT AWARDS, BITCHES!

tumblr_lzk25eS4Vf1qgztuwo1_500.gif

People and the media will freak out for like four days, then some other celebrity "tragedy" will pop up and all will be forgotten, perhaps not forgiven but forgotten.