šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

TRACKLIST: 1. You Da One 2. Where Have You Been 3. We Found Love 4. Talk That Talk 5. Cockiness (Love It) 6. Birthday Cake 7. We All Want Love 8. Drunk On Love 9. Roc Me Out 10. Watch n' Learn 11. Farewell | DELUXE: 12. Red Lipstick 13. Do Ya Thing 14. Fool In Love

via jeff's twitter

Miracle Whip

Jeff just tweeted

1. You Da One 2. Where Have You Been 3. We Found Love 4. Talk That Talk 5. Cockiness (Love It) 6. Birthday Cake 7. We All Want Love 8. Drunk On Love 9. Roc Me Out 10. Watch n' Learn 11. Farewell | DELUXE: 12. Red Lipstick 13. Do Ya Thing 14. Fool In Love

Is it me or do they sound like really generic titles? I'm still excited for the album, but...half of them have "love" in the title.

They sound a bit amateur but this is coming from the girl who put out RR two years ago. Hopefully she turns up the volume. Can't ****ing wait.

Track list makes me not as excited for the album as I was... I'm hoping it'll leak soon or at least some of it so I can get excited again.

Not making any judgements until I hear the songs. I still freaking pumped for this album!

Jeff is not enough for you ? :blink:

Well I know he's usually accurate but I don't want to get excited over nothing. :P