Cockiness - 27

Fool In Love - 41

Red Lipstick - 46

Watch N Learn - 20

You Da One - 110

Do Ya Thang - 39

We Found Love (Extended Mix) - 16

AyaKara

Sucks, because Man Down is one of my favorite songs on the album.

StarStunning, where did you get this article from? The title makes it sound as if there are more 'How to Make a Hit Song' articles for other albums.

Pure Adrenaline

Flop that Talk :dies: :dies: :dies:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Finally going to see Rihanna live tomorrow night in Dublin. SO EXCITED :party:

popcorncomics

My opinion is that it's pretty boring. None of the tracks stood out to me. I listened to the album straight through and was sort of bored. It's not bad necessarily, it just felt very forgettable.

Sucks, because Man Down is one of my favorite songs on the album.

StarStunning, where did you get this article from? The title makes it sound as if there are more 'How to Make a Hit Song' articles for other albums.

No clue, @HausofNicole tweeted it!

I modified the title to fix my grammar mistake, since clearly it upset some people.. :coffee:

Anyways.

Thanks to those who give honest opinions! I'm gonna give it a listen now =)

Update: I've listened to "You Da One and I hate it.

Edited by stacey

Wow... Didn't realise it cost that much! I know Rihanna has co-wrote some of her songs but I wonder if she'll ever write a song by herself one day.

I absolutely loathe Rihanna. I generally don't enjoy pop music for this reason, but this b---h is just the epitome of what is wrong with music these days. I know Gaga is still commercial and all, but this makes me appreciate her a hell of a lot more. At least her music comes out of dedication and hard work on HER part (many others, too, I realize), and I love that she actually cares about the music and takes the time to put out a product that she has been hands on with in all aspects of it's creation. I understand listening to music on the radio and humming along to a "Rihanna" song (I hate even calling them her songs, cause she didn't make them, she just puts her name on them) cause they're catchy, but I couldn't fathom "stanning" for someone like her and seriously question the intelligence of anyone who tries to validate her as an artist. /rant

ok, well, at least kesha sounds relatively the same in her album and live songs. rihanna, on the other hand, goes from having an uncontrolable, weak voice in reality to a good one in the studio. i'd rather it be realistic...and what she sounds like on her albums, realistically, is not how she sounds. so

I gotta stand up for Rihanna and say "No ****ing way"

I went to one of her concerts for the Loud tour and I really loved it, she sounded amazing, she danced a lot and was still singing great, she just skips a lot of lines, but when she sings she is amazing

i used to like rihanna, but she turned to a good singer into a autotuned slut.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

No, its boring and they are all cheaply produced and sound rushed. The only good one is Drunk on love. And thats because it was sampled, her voice sounds horrible when she says "Drunk on love" though. So no I wouldnt recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/@Vytals