💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

blueandpurple

Omg, she was so good last night!! I started queuing up at 2:00 and there's was only like 20 people in front so it wasn't that busy. But anyways, when getting inside, it was a bit chaotic and people started pushing like crazy and a few people fell but I got 3rd row in the middle of the stage so we were still close and I could see everything but there were one girl who pushed everyone out the way to get to the barrier and pulled a girl by the neck to get into her space, but the security never did anything..:roll: but I think a few girls pulled her hair whennshe was going buy and everyone was b---hing about her . She got on at like 9:30 and she was a little shaky at the start but she soon got into the swing of things and she was actually awesome, except the sound quality was a bit crappy but we still did hear her but that didn't really matter as me and my friend just sang together and danced, it was just so much fun She is soooo s-xy in rl btw.lol. P.s there was a big sign after the support act was finished, saying that she is only doing 1 uk show which is a festival so I don't know what's happening with that.

Edited by blueandpurple

hahaha. maybe she'll be third--i hope nickelback gets #1. they're nothing amazing, but at least they write their own songs--that have depth/meaning. and michael buble is actually talented, so i don't mind him beating her out. go michael and nickelback!

Seriously....we have a Riri thread.

Shush, go back to your Floppy Perry thread. :roll:

But yeah, Red Lipstick > Fool In Love >>>>> Do Ya Thang. :yes: