💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

It wouldn't be hard to top Rated R lol that was without doubt her biggest flop album, and she wouldn't be here if it hadn't of been for that eminem collaboration just before loud (and i don't even like eminem) lol Rated R was a very big disappointment, it was her copy gaga stage, and we all know what happens when people do that like look at christina and bionic, no offence but that majorly flopped. lol

oh my lord. Even if we look at RR from a chart perspective, it certainly didn't flop. It was just a huge change for Rihanna and the public didn't snag onto it quickly.

DarlingLeather

I love to hear We Found Love on the radio. It's so energetic and happy. I think it's the best pop song out right now.

RivingtonRebel

18 days left till it's officially out. Probably 2 weeks until a leak :cant-wait:

i hope this album flops. she doesn't deserve any success imo. She doesn't write nor is she involved in her image! Talk about manufactured artist to the T

RoadToLove

18 days left till it's officially out. Probably 2 weeks until a leak :cant-wait:

and probably sometime this week, we might get a tracklist, or possible snippet of a few songs :excited:

RivingtonRebel

i hope this album flops. she doesn't deserve any success imo. She doesn't write nor is she involved in her image! Talk about manufactured artist to the T

:rolleyes:

I always wonder why people come to threads to bash artists. It's like they have nothing better to do in their lives

If you had of noticed, she is writing for this album. She is involved with her image, and every popstar is manufactured. Stop being so ignorant. Edited by dean

RivingtonRebel

If you had of noticed, she is writing for this album. She is involved with her image, and every popstar is manufactured. Stop being so ignorant.

Amen :legend:

If you don't like her, please save up your comments and leave. We don't like flaming or ignorance up in these boards.

By the way, I can't believe she's still recording. The album's 18 days away from being released. :shocked:

Edited by Alvaro

Rihanna in Oslo, Norway

oct29-oslo.jpg

not as glam as she usually looks, but i guess she's been really busy lately working on the album

anyways:

RIHANNA TO PLAY 2011 JINGLE BELL BALL IN LONDON

Rihanna will headline the opening day of this year’s Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball in London, it’s been announced. The singer was added to the day one line-up during Capital Breakfast this morning (31st October). This year’s event will once again take place at the O2 Arena over the weekend of the 3rd and 4th December.

Rihanna joins a line-up for the first day that already features Olly Murs, The Wanted, Pixie Lott, Calvin Harris and Jason Derulo.

The Ball will mark RiRi’s eleventh performance at the O2 Arena this winter – she is currently in the middle of a record-breaking ten solo dates at the venue.

In previous years, the Jingle Bell Ball has featured performances from the likes of JLS, The Saturdays and the Black Eyes Peas. Tickets for the 2011 Jingle Bell Ball with Windows 7 go on general sale on Monday (31st October) at 8am. Find out how to buy your Jingle Bell Ball tickets on our ticket information page now.

MattyMonster

By the way, I can't believe she's still recording. The album's 18 days away from being released. :shocked:

How long was Gaga 'finishing' BTW in studio?

Maybe it's nothing big. They probably already finished all the songs and now they're just tweaking some details.