Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

Rihanna


Brian
 Share

Featured Posts

Wont that just be the intro which the video has?

nope

you can download it here if you want http://adf.ly/3OFAm

Link to post
Share on other sites

JohnnyVersace

I saw the video for the first time last night, and fell in love with the song all over again. Fantastic video.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really underestimated Rihanna because i thought she was terrible singing live, but she was great when i saw her saturday.

I'm a stan now :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

RivingtonRebel

14cxxzp.jpg

well, i think 4 bonus tracks is pretty great! they better not be remixes or something tho

HMV also have the Deluxe listed as CD+DVD so we could get a making of like Loud :excited2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rihanna's manager told me the name of the new album on October 3rd before anyone else, I felt so privileged. I really love We Found Love too it's so new to her.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...