💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

Music artists express themselves in their music and often their personal lives are reflected therein. You could easily say Gaga is exploiting the LGBT community for money and fame in 'Born This Way'.

Stop overreacting. Rihanna's personal life is none of your business.

I wouldn't if the attack wasn't the one of the most publicised news stories of the past decade.

I also wouldn't if they didn't choose to release these tracks nearly exactly 3 years after the aforementioned attack.

I also wouldn't if Rihanna hadn't previously capitalised on the incident (Rated R) and used it as a platform to speak against domestic abuse and the tragic habit of victims returning to their abusers.

And I also wouldn't if the majority of the people buying Rihanna's music were impressionable teenage girls.

Don't tell people how to react to this. People have a right to be mad. :crossed:

EDIT: And PLEASE don't tell me you are comparing Gaga singing about LGBT rights to Rihanna letting a man that beat her up nearly 3 years to the date sing on her record about ****ing her. :roll:

Edited by Mitch

It's none of our business, yet she needs to realise she's in the public eye, and is setting an example for millions of girls who also went through the same thing she went through, and don't know how to act.

I don't care who she dates, but going back to Chris Brown is not cool, she could have done it privately if she felt she had to. No matter if she doesn't want to be a role model or not, people will always look up to her, and going back to the man that publicly embarrassed her in front of the whole world, and bashed the living daylights out of her, is not a good role model.

I wouldn't if the attack wasn't the one of the most publicised news stories of the past decade.

I also wouldn't if they didn't choose to release these tracks nearly exactly 3 years after the aforementioned attack.

I also wouldn't if Rihanna hadn't previously capitalised on the incident (Rated R) and used it as a platform to speak against domestic abuse and the tragic habit of victims returning to their abusers.

And I also wouldn't if the majority of the people buying Rihanna's music were impressionable teenage girls.

Don't tell people how to react to this. People have a right to be mad. :crossed:

I'm not bothered enough to argue but like I said it's none of your ****ing business. You have no right whatsoever.

Edited by River

JaysAMess

https://p.twimg.com/AmJTynPCMAA0vtu.jpg

Third time posted, and it's still disgusting and not even funny. Mods really should infract people for posting that.

Married the Night

I'm not bothered enough to argue but like I said it's none of your ****ing business. You have no right whatsoever.

I have every right you do. You can't dictate people's rights. Pretty sure I was granted the "right" to free speech. If you can't see how stupid Rihanna was for doing this, then that's your problem.

Actually we have all the ****ing right in the world. Rihanna made herself a role model for domestic abuse cases. She basically made it her entire platform going into the Rated R era. I cannot ****ing stand these people trying to defend this and Chris. It is downright wrong and sickening. She has gone back on her word and has obviously shown how pathetic she really is. This speaks volumes about Rihanna's character and integrity as an artist. Do you even know what you are defending?

Married the Night

Actually we have all the ****ing right in the world. Rihanna made herself a role model for domestic abuse cases. She basically made it her entire platform going into the Rated R era. I cannot ****ing stand these people trying to defend this and Chris. It is downright wrong and sickening. She has gone back on her word and has obviously shown how pathetic she really is. This speaks volumes about Rihanna's character and integrity as an artist. Do you even know what you are defending?

Truth.

I have every right you do. You can't dictate people's rights. Pretty sure I was granted the "right" to free speech. If you can't see how stupid Rihanna was for doing this, then that's your problem.

I'm not defending Rihanna. As if I would defend her. I think it's disgusting and pathetic. Unclassy. I have my opinions but what she chooses to do in her personal life really isn't my concern. I don't have any right to comment on your personal life. I understand Rihanna is in the public eye and she is a role model but at the end of the day I really can't criticize her choices.

Edited by River

Remember that interview where Rihanna said that she could never go back to Chris because "my selfish decision for love could lead to girls, young girls, getting killed"? She deserves an Oscar for it.

EDIT: And PLEASE don't tell me you are comparing Gaga singing about LGBT rights to Rihanna letting a man that beat her up nearly 3 years to the date sing on her record about ****ing her. :roll:

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I just don't understand why people are trying to back Rihanna up... I still cannot get over the fact it wasn't a rumor and she actually did Collab with him. The message she is sending is appalling.

:get beaten:

:complain about it and say you cared about the fact you had younger female fans:

:make album about it:

:go have s-x with guy that beat you:

:flop:

Remember that interview where Rihanna said that she could never go back to Chris because "my selfish decision for love could lead to girls, young girls, getting killed"? She deserves an Oscar for it.

LOL, she's so fake. Using that to get people to feel sorry for her. I still can't believe it, i felt so much sorrow for her and despised chris brown for his actions, and then now she has a song about ****ing him. :flop:

Edited by Earthfan

This. I don't think you should bother fighting with anyone about this, because IMO, You're right. Do any of you really think that typing & typing over and over about this is gonna change RiRi & Chris' minds? I don't ****ing think so.

CroatiaGeisha

I'm not defending Rihanna. As if I would defend her. I think it's disgusting and pathetic. Unclassy. I have my opinions but what she chooses to do in her personal life really isn't my concern. I don't have any right to comment on your personal life. I understand Rihanna is in the public eye and she is a role model but at the end of the day I really can't criticize her choices.

I know it's her right and personal decision to reconcile with a convicted felon. But the decision to put these remixes out is wrong and dissapointing on so many levels.

JaysAMess

LOL, she's so fake. Using that to get people to feel sorry for her. I still can't believe it, i felt so much sorrow for her and despised chris brown for his actions, and then now she has a song about ****ing him. :flop:

That's just stupid to say she's fake. Obviously she meant every word of it at the time but as many people have said, she's moved on whether we like it or not.

And before anyone jumps at me for "defending", DO NOT. I'm just as disgusted as you are but I AM OVER THIS COLLAB. That does not mean i'm over Brown abusing Rihanna though, i'll never forgive him for that nor will I ever like him.

Edited by JaysAMess

This so much! My god leaf :roll:

That's just stupid to say she's fake. Obviously she meant every word of it at the time but as many people have said, she's moved on whether we like it or not.

And before anyone jumps at me for "defending", DO NOT. I'm just as disgusted as you are but I AM OVER THIS COLLAB. That does not mean i'm over Brown abusing Rihanna though, i'll never forgive him for that nor will I ever like him.

:clap: