Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

It's okay boo, let's jam to Birthday Cake together

ass-shake-o.gif

*IA let's celebrate for Rihanna's future

*champagne-party.jpg

gotharunway.com

Well, they just broke something they spent good money on, reductive.

i love the symbolism, but i agree, they're morons. you could've at least sold them or something if you were that ashamed

but i'm honestly embarrassed for rihanna's fans, and disgraced with her. it's a shame that, to the people who look up to her (well, if there are any?), she's saying "it's ok that he abused me, we're going to release a song together." what a terrible message being sent, that it's ok to abuse women. just what we need in this anti-feminist day in age. good job, rihanna.

This is the song that will really get people talking  and not in a good way. Brown makes far from a subtle entrance, declaring his intents from the first line. As a mere collection of sounds and beats, it's provocative and exciting. As a message to any thinking person who's been following their case, it's very confusing. Is this a true sign of romantic reunion or simply two pop stars who are willing to milk their domestic abuse past for more fame and/or notoriety?

:shrug:

Just A Holy Fool

I am too lazy to read back through the pages, but am I to assume that it was confirmed she is collaborating with Chris Brown? :ohno:

I am too lazy to read back through the pages, but am I to assume that it was confirmed she is collaborating with Chris Brown? :ohno:

Confirmed, and the song is out

Just A Holy Fool

Confirmed, and the song is out

Haha, I am totally out of the loop today! OMG, Rihanna what the ****? :toofunny:

Alexis Colby

If Rihanna can forgive him and move on then so do the fans.

I'm liking the Chris Brown remix, is the BC remix out yet?