💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

It was a really interesting read

And I'm against these reactions that it's disgusting. You're not an artist just by writing the song, Rihanna plays it, se gives it her touch, she performs it live, she does her thing. Some artists like Gaga writes their songs, some get them and make them theirs, it's not wrong and I don't think it's ruining music these days. Just because Rihanna bought the song, doesn't mean it doesn't have a soul.

Queen Gloria

She was never a good singer. She's always had that weak wobbly 12 year old's voice.

Queen Gloria

This makes me want to vomit. I hate hate hate the way songs are treated like cattle sent off to be harvested for McDonald's in the music business these days. It's no longer about passion and creativity. It's about sales and making thumping club beats without substance to market to young people. Makes me sick. And you wonder why so many of the pop artists out there have such watered down dull music. And for those who don't get it and keep buying into all these one trick pop stars, good for you. Keep feeding the lie that GaGa herself tells you she hates so much. They're pulling the wool over all of your eyes. She gives it her touch as much as saying "Hmm, that one sounds kinda cool, let me go "na na na" over it". Yes, it does mean it doesn't have a soul. Remember The Fame Factory? - signed, a pissed off artist.

I absolutely loathe Rihanna. I generally don't enjoy pop music for this reason, but this b---h is just the epitome of what is wrong with music these days. I know Gaga is still commercial and all, but this makes me appreciate her a hell of a lot more. At least her music comes out of dedication and hard work on HER part (many others, too, I realize), and I love that she actually cares about the music and takes the time to put out a product that she has been hands on with in all aspects of it's creation. I understand listening to music on the radio and humming along to a "Rihanna" song (I hate even calling them her songs, cause she didn't make them, she just puts her name on them) cause they're catchy, but I couldn't fathom "stanning" for someone like her and seriously question the intelligence of anyone who tries to validate her as an artist. /rant

My new BFF.

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

FFXSoul91

Post your album counts!

1. You Da One: 13

2. Where Have You Been: 15

3. We Found Love: 26

4. Talk That Talk: 16

5. Cockiness (Love It): 25

6. Birthday Cake: 42

7. We All Want Love: 7

8. Drunk on Love: 7

9. Roc Me Out: 12

10. Watch n' Learn: 10

11. Farewell: 7

12. Red Lipstick: 12

13. Do Ya Thang: 6

14. Fool in Love: 5

ryhanna

It's not really "disgusting," it's lazy, but not disgusting.

I feel like there's a difference between an artist and a singer. A person heavily involved in the creation of their work, Lady Gaga for example, is an artist. Someone who is essentially just a voice - Rihanna, Britney, are singers. It's not necessarily a bad thing, songwriting isn't a talent that everyone can master, and you can't expect everyone with a nice voice to be able to write songs.

IHeartMinaj

Some of you.. lol.

I know right?!

"People gon' talk whether you doin' bad or good!"

OH WAIT! She didn't write that so it's invalid and makes me SICK.

You guys... :roll:

IHeartMinaj

This makes me want to vomit. I hate hate hate the way songs are treated like cattle sent off to be harvested for McDonald's in the music business these days. It's no longer about passion and creativity. It's about sales and making thumping club beats without substance to market to young people. Makes me sick. And you wonder why so many of the pop artists out there have such watered down dull music. And for those who don't get it and keep buying into all these one trick pop stars, good for you. Keep feeding the lie that GaGa herself tells you she hates so much. They're pulling the wool over all of your eyes. She gives it her touch as much as saying "Hmm, that one sounds kinda cool, let me go "na na na" over it". Yes, it does mean it doesn't have a soul. Remember The Fame Factory? - signed, a pissed off artist.

Did you get it all out?! Did yah? You done? Good.

tumblr_luv6s6ECar1r27mad.gif