Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

i spit on haters

Just listen to it, everyone has different opinions. I personally didn't like any track on the album

*lol basically.

ryhanna

Give it a listen. The opinions of others won't reflect your own opinion.

Personally, I thought it was boring, dull, and try-hard. It's probably a good album if you're a major pop music fan and like the overs-xualised lyrics and Rihanna's typical fusion of R&B/pop. Don't listen to it expecting something groundbreaking for Rihanna, though. It's pretty much just the same old ****.

no. it's boring, no stand out track, sounds like loud and rated r leftovers.

took the words right out of my mouth! (: the only song that really like on there is "talk that talk" (:

Not sure if shade :kayla:

Not really. Every Rihanna album has a handful of standout tracks that absolutely slay and then a bunch of boring, worthless ****. This is no different.

http://pitchfork.com...talk-that-talk/

Pitchfork's review pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly.

Edited by Michete

I really hope this post is supposed to be satirical or sarcastic or something, because if not... good lord. Right down to the stereotypical gif and the naming of 63% of the songs on the album as "faves", it's just... I don't even. facepalm.gif

Anyway if you're trying to get a broad sense of opinions, you can always look around the web for some reviews. I reviewed the album in detail and even though I didn't enjoy it very much, it's not entirely so bad as to not give it a listen. Depends on how much of a RiRi stan you are, tbh. :coffee:

Access is denied.

You do not have access rights to view this entry.

:ohno:

that awkward moment when i keep saying "i don't think" and "to me".

there's this great little concept known as "reading." it's a great, handy thing to do before saying something that makes you look silly :)

Well, you also said:

well that's silly to me. music, IMO, is art. Rihanna...is not

She + the songwriters + producers make MUSIC = ART, you have the right to dislike the music, but stating that she's not an artist is silly and ignorant :rolleyes:

It's like saying : " potatoes are not food imo"

No way. This is coming from a huge Rihanna fan, the album is a major disappointment, only album I was disappointed about this year.

Generic and rushed are the first two adjectives that come to my mind.

Although it will give a you a much greater appreciation for Loud and a HUUGE appreciation for Rated R.

Only Worthy Tracks:

Red Lipstick

We Found Love

Birthday Cake

You Da One

Where Have You Been

Red Lipstick being VERY WORTHY and Where Have You Been being just worthy.

Anderson123

I think the best tracks are Where Have You Been, We Found Love and Drunk on Love. You should give those tracks a chance and if you don't like them then just don't listen to it. I'm not a fan of Rihanna but she has a couple of songs that I enjoy listening to.

a) do you know what IMO means? lmao; nice try though ;)

b) saying "potatoes are not food" and "Rihanna is not an artist" are NOT the same thing. one is fact and one is opinion.

Well, you also said:

She + the songwriters + producers make MUSIC = ART, you have the right to dislike the music, but stating that she's not an artist is silly and ignorant :rolleyes:

It's like saying : " potatoes are not food imo"

Just the fact that it has We Found Love, Where Have You Been e Farewell automatically makes it worth listen

But like Harry said: "I think it's worth listening to anything though, you never know what music you might fall in love with. Give it a try."