Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

Yeah I'm excited too,.... But this is a Rihanna section on a gaga forum????

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

yeah, why not? we are allowed to like other artists besides Gaga you know? :)

Have anybody of you been on her Tour? Did your arena/country have "On stage tickets"?

Britney Spears Femme Fatale Tour DVD - November 21

Lady Gaga at Madison Square (TMB) - November 21

Rihanna Talk That Talk - November 21

lol xD

Have anybody of you been on her Tour? Did your arena/country have "On stage tickets"?

Flopney Spears Flop Fatal Tour DVD - November 21

Lady Gaga at Madison Square (TMB) - November 21

Rihanna Talk That Talk - November 21

lol xD

+ Michael Jackson - Immortal

November 21

gonna be such a good day :excited:

Edited by Morphine

It wouldn't be hard to top Rated R lol that was without doubt her biggest flop album, and she wouldn't be here if it hadn't of been for that eminem collaboration just before loud (and i don't even like eminem) lol Rated R was a very big disappointment, it was her copy gaga stage, and we all know what happens when people do that like look at christina and bionic, no offence but that majorly flopped. lol

um... A Girl Like Me and Music Of The Sun?

also, it was critically acclaimed. It sold well before LTWYL because the 3 hit singles RR, Hard, and Rude Boy. It was also her most experimental album and didn't copy Gaga at all, considering it doesn't really sound like her, but at most, it sounds like TFM, which was released the same month.

That's what it reminded me of. An Alice-themed Rihanna song would be good, I love Alice in Wonderland references. Ah, I'm looking forward to this album.

This.

I WANT IT TO LEAK :angry:

She's not even done recording, so I doubt it's going to leak anytime soon.

Edited by Invisible

There's an entertainment section for threads on anyone here. We don't hate like on Exhale

Chris Grotewold

I'm so excited for this album! Fell in love with WFL instantly but now I'm just obsessed with it :D

yeah, TFM was released 3 days after Rated R, so i don't think any copying went on there

I can't even at people thinking she copied GaGa. facepalm6.gif

JaysAMess

It wouldn't be hard to top Rated R lol that was without doubt her biggest flop album, and she wouldn't be here if it hadn't of been for that eminem collaboration just before loud (and i don't even like eminem) lol Rated R was a very big disappointment, it was her copy gaga stage, and we all know what happens when people do that like look at christina and bionic, no offence but that majorly flopped. lol

I cant.. :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by JaysAMess