đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your nostalgic Gaga song?

Onlygaga

Featured Posts

HoeMoe

Marry the Night, The Queen, :heart:HAIR :heart:

The start of 2011 was honestly too rough on me, like not to over share but lets just say it involved coming out and sadly mental and physical ab*se, These songs take me back to the days i put a stop to all that and regained my confidence after having it get obliterated by two narcissist religious parents who controlled every single aspect of my life, that same year I managed to land myself a scholarship (by doing the thing they we’re against.. hilarious) and move away to France for a few year, it feels nice looking back at how that turned out.

These songs we’re playing in my flat 24/7… like I’m not joking when i say BTW is basically my bible, this thing helped me go through the roughest and most brutal stages of my life, especially MTN and Hair:heart:

(“Not to overshare” …proceeds to writes a whole memoir :lana:)

What’s fortnight
  • Love 5

Italian

Studio versions of songs don't necessarily get me nostalgic because I've listened to them all my life to them but watching 2009-2013 live performances takes me back to that time. I particularly get very nostalgic about Monster Ball and all the Born This Way promo in 2011 (especially Radio's 1 Big Weekend).

Edited by Italian
  • Like 1

The Fame Monster

I'd definitely say Joanne because it's the album I've listened to the least in recent years. In my mind, it's associated with my time abroad and my ex, who started to like Gaga, especially the Joanne album, when we were together. :laughga:

Find your freedom in the music
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Vengaboy said:

Brown Eyes I would say. Don't have a specific memory really but it was one of my favourites from The Fame. I don't listen to it as often nowadays but that was early Gaga fandom for me. Also the whole of Disco Heaven (the album) still confused to how that was an album yet it wasn't. 

Where do I find this „album“? And can you tell me more about it please? 

Ophelia

Princess Die, I don't think I've ever related to any Gaga song this much, but it started to "hit" even more pre- and during the ARTPOP era for me. I also immediately think of the time when all of the tour recordings were coming out day after day.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Vengaboy
13 minutes ago, ToGa said:

Where do I find this „album“? And can you tell me more about it please? 

So it's basically this. I had it downloaded in my iTunes library and probably burned my own CD copy of it as well.

Vengaboy
1 hour ago, Gagaono said:

Vanity 

LOVE Vanity!!! And Fashion (Confessions of a Shopaholic version).

• Love 1

Freezie03

wonderful and spin u around, even unreleased, remind me of the first time I fell in love :traumatica: I rarely listen to those songs anymore :messga:

and shallow just reminds me of my first year of university being sooooo excited for a star is born to come out, that might have been the peak of my gaga obsession

• YAAAS 2