💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.Lo's Meet & Greet Package Cost $4,000++ For Her Upcoming Tour

RAMROD

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4
On 2/25/2024 at 3:44 PM, faysalaaa1 said:

I agree unless its done like Gaga during the BTW Ball. She only met true fans and it was for free cause her team picked them.

Agreed. The whole paying for a maybe 30 second interaction (if you are lucky) its prob less than that. Its just a glorified photo op not a chance to truly explain your story or why you love artist. Ive read many M&G stories from various artists fans, and you basically line up, get called up, barely talk and take your pic then on you go. All that is not worth so much money. You can technically say you met the artist sure, but it all seems so disingenuous for both. 

• Like 1

Tyler1992
5 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Agreed. The whole paying for a maybe 30 second interaction (if you are lucky) its prob less than that. Its just a glorified photo op not a chance to truly explain your story or why you love artist. Ive read many M&G stories from various artists fans, and you basically line up, get called up, barely talk and take your pic then on you go. All that is not worth so much money. You can technically say you met the artist sure, but it all seems so disingenuous for both. 

I do hope/believe the future will be weirded out by them- “so you paid the money to say hi and take a picture with the artist, like a zoo animal or a trophy?”.

The whole agreement is just uncomfortable, the fan wants authenticity, the artist can’t find a unique connection. The transaction happens in 30 uncomfortable seconds.

It’s the ownership fans have over the artist that gives me the worst ick. Very similar to the, “I bought all your records and your merch, why aren’t you coming to X city”.

• Like 1

Levine
16 hours ago, Teletubby said:

she will need that money to buy some curtains
JLtour.png

The whole thread and this post in particular just killed me :lmao: :lmao:

Chromatislaps
On 2/26/2024 at 12:01 AM, Controversiaga said:

Who does she think she is

J.Lo :huntyga:

GagasEnigma4
18 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

I do hope/believe the future will be weirded out by them- “so you paid the money to say hi and take a picture with the artist, like a zoo animal or a trophy?”.

The whole agreement is just uncomfortable, the fan wants authenticity, the artist can’t find a unique connection. The transaction happens in 30 uncomfortable seconds.

It’s the ownership fans have over the artist that gives me the worst ick. Very similar to the, “I bought all your records and your merch, why aren’t you coming to X city”.

Exactly this. It does feel like it turns the artist into a zoo animal or trophy. Thats why I do not like the idea and never have. Its just showing that artists can be bought, and its not even authentic interaction. Bc there is no time for any meaningful interaction. Which kinda enhances the artist being like a zoo animal or trophy

lance13

Soooooo, I'm going to have to disagree with some of the opinions here. I've actually done 4 meet and greets with Gaga (1 ArtRAVE, 2 Joanne, and 1 Enigma) and none of them were like some of you are describing. For ArtRave, she came into a room, bought everyone a drink, and sat around with us and just talked and visited for about 30 min. After that, she went into another room and we got to go in one at a time for a photo and a short visit. You could tell that she was enjoying herself. For Joanne, she came in and did a Q and A for everyone, which lasted about 30 min. We then went into another room and did a pic. She was laughing and joking around with everyone. She passed out hugs and again, it was very relaxed and not "forced" at all. For Enigma, it was faster, but you still had time to talk to her. I never once, felt like she was a "zoo animal" or that she was being "forced" to do it. If I had felt that way, I wouldn't have done it 4 times. I agree, it is DEFINITELY expensive, but if you can do it and it brings you joy.....why not. Also, if you've never done it, don't describe a situation you don't know about. Don't always trust the opinions of others. LOL Just my 2 cents.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Jnick8
On 2/25/2024 at 6:21 PM, MOT said:

Meet and greets in exchange for money are a terrible idea imo. Artists (Gaga included) shouldn't sell them, and people shouldn't buy them. They demean everyone involved imo.

I wouldn't usually be so forthright about stuff (I think) but this is one topic that absolutely fries my brain.

Except drag queens who need their coin 😘🥰

GagasEnigma4
8 hours ago, lance13 said:

Soooooo, I'm going to have to disagree with some of the opinions here. I've actually done 4 meet and greets with Gaga (1 ArtRAVE, 2 Joanne, and 1 Enigma) and none of them were like some of you are describing. For ArtRave, she came into a room, bought everyone a drink, and sat around with us and just talked and visited for about 30 min. After that, she went into another room and we got to go in one at a time for a photo and a short visit. You could tell that she was enjoying herself. For Joanne, she came in and did a Q and A for everyone, which lasted about 30 min. We then went into another room and did a pic. She was laughing and joking around with everyone. She passed out hugs and again, it was very relaxed and not "forced" at all. For Enigma, it was faster, but you still had time to talk to her. I never once, felt like she was a "zoo animal" or that she was being "forced" to do it. If I had felt that way, I wouldn't have done it 4 times. I agree, it is DEFINITELY expensive, but if you can do it and it brings you joy.....why not. Also, if you've never done it, don't describe a situation you don't know about. Don't always trust the opinions of others. LOL Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for sharing your experiences! I am glad you had some great ones with Gaga!💕 I heard more stories like I described mainly about other artists. I think it depends who it is. Some artists do not like doing M&G but are forced to do them.

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 1

Tyler1992
On 2/27/2024 at 5:55 PM, lance13 said:

I’m so happy you had this experience :holdmyhand: 

I’m more referring to the celebrities who do it with lack of willingness, the Britneys, the Avrils, the Demis or J-Los. 

• Like 1

raragaga

Awkward Mean Girls GIF

xoxo