music news

French Montana’s new album features 126 songs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

French Montana returned on Friday with his latest project, titled Mac & Cheese 5. 
The set features just 21 tracks, but each one is available in many different forms. Every song on Mac & Cheese 5 appears six times in a row on the tracklist. Each tune is offered in its original, explicit form, as well as in a clean, edited edition. On top of those editions, Montana has also included a sped-up, slowed-down, instrumental, and a cappella take on each of the tracks. source

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6vXTefBL93Dj5IqAWq6OTv/discography/single

there are 6 different versions on his Spotify's profile
MChe.jpg

he also released every single track as a single:deadbanana:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/6vXTefBL93Dj5IqAWq6OTv/discography/single
fre.jpg

• LMAO 19
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Anderson123

The Tortured Poets Department: The Complete Confection (Deluxe Version) (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]

• LMAO 6

River
28 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

And yall come for Taylor

It's all digital, hurts nobody's pocket unlike Taylor's 3 physical variants with 3 different bonus tracks

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 7

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, River said:

It's all digital, hurts nobody's pocket unlike Taylor's 3 physical variants with 3 different bonus tracks

You mean the bonus songs that will all end up on Spotify like Midnight tracks, including the most recent outtake?

Even Lover outtakes are on streaming despite it not having a deluxe

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 1

tylerjs

Way too much, if Gaga dropped 126 songs at once I physically wouldn’t even be able to listen to them all tbh. She’d finally have songs in her discography that I would never hear :ladyhaha:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

River
Just now, Illuminati said:

You mean the bonus songs that will all end up on Spotify like Midnight tracks, including the most recent outtake?

I don't why it's hard for you to understand, Taylor sell PHYSICAL variants, even if they will end up digitally at the end, there are still 3 versions of the same damned album, with 3 different bonus tracks, it's exploitive.

French released everything digitally and it's mostly sped up, acappella etc, not exclusive songs for 3 different variants.

Illuminati
Just now, River said:

I don't why it's hard for you to understand, Taylor sell PHYSICAL variants, even if they will end up digitally at the end, there are still 3 versions of the same damned album, with 3 different bonus tracks, it's exploitive.

French released everything digitally and it's mostly sped up, acappella etc, not exclusive songs for 3 different variants.

Taylor's album isn't out yet. I don't know why it's hard for you to pick a fair comparison.

If you want a comparison that includes a song locked behind an album version - when is Gaga releasing Love Me Right on streaming services? Why is it only bad when Taylor does different album covers/versions when it has been an industry standard for a while now, something that Gaga utilized for both - Chromatica vinyls and Love For Sale covers.

It hurts no one to wait for Taylor's album release day to stream those songs online. 126 songs on an album is pushing the stream manipulation to an extreme which might result in new rules that will hurt all artists. Lets have a smart day.

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

River
6 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Taylor's album isn't out yet. I don't know why it's hard for you to pick a fair comparison.

If you want a comparison that includes a song locked behind an album version - when is Gaga releasing Love Me Right on streaming services? Why is it only bad when Taylor does different album covers/versions when it has been an industry standard for a while now, something that Gaga utilized for both - Chromatica vinyls and Love For Sale covers.

It hurts no one to wait for Taylor's album release day to stream those songs online. 126 songs on an album is pushing the stream manipulation to an extreme which might result in new rules that will hurt all artists. Lets have a smart day.

sis you made the comparison not me :laughga:

I'm not going to try and explain to you the difference anymore, it's hopeless lol

• LMAO 2

BabbleOnBling

Gaga when?

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)