news

Gaga's Fortnite debut breaks Twitch

malzejar

Featured Posts

Debithius
27 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's an excellent decision very badly executed. The album came 4 years ago and she supposedly has a new one coming around the corner :sweat: Call me negative but her team would be smarter to use it during the album rollout or to update everything to LG7 and use the fortnite stuff during the LG7 rollout

They probably had a contract saying that it had to be Chromatica and therefore were not able to change it.

HeardASine

As a casual Fortnite player this is so cool to see and I'm excited to buy her skin asap. 

Also, I think a lot of you may be confused as this seems to have been Epic Games' decision to postpone the release. Fornite Festival only came out in January 2024 and their first star was The Weeknd whose skin was from the After Hours era (2020) so it seems that this was just waiting to come out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

not gonna lie, it has been absolutely hypnotizing to watch the videos of her fortnite skin dancing etc. I’m obsessed and hope she can do more of this kind of thing in the future 

• Like 4

AnglerfishbraBENUS
30 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's an excellent decision very badly executed. The album came 4 years ago and she supposedly has a new one coming around the corner :sweat: Call me negative but her team would be smarter to use it during the album rollout or to update everything to LG7 and use the fortnite stuff during the LG7 rollout

i hear you - but cest la vie

PoshLife

I don't get it. What is meant by "chat mentions?" I know Twitch has a chat feature, are they saying that's how many times people have mentioned Lady Gaga in any Twitch chat?

Jawline4dayz
36 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Negative! :oops:

Agunimon

She needs to capitalize on this and make a Twitch account and start streaming while playing new music very very softly in the background (with vods turned off). Gagavision 2.0!

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

Killa
30 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

She needs to capitalize on this and make a Twitch account and start streaming while playing new music very very softly in the background (with vods turned off). Gagavision 2.0!

honestly you're hired. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Lady Rah Rah

March 1st come throughhhh

Chromatica will live on forever.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Everyone wasn’t an autograph :firega:

What an icon!! :firega:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ut5rill927pxdnxfdv3l76noonyt7qgespuyuizg&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Nb4 "L"

1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

This makes THE MOST sense which means it won't happen :huntyga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 3

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

It’s entirely possible that epic games & Gaga’s team are in discussions for LG7 promo (like releasing her future singles on Fortnite festival) and that was a conditional release of the 2020 skins

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Inb4 Chromatica songs start rising everywhere. :applause::legend:The album getting a second wave of success like it deserved.

source.gif

Fun Tonight - Pablo Vitar remix coming from the no1. on the Hot 100

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • YAAAS 1

zerojk
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Inb4 Chromatica songs start rising everywhere. :applause::legend:The album getting a second wave of success like it deserved.

source.gif

Im sorry but i hope it doesnt

i can perfectly see them pushing back LG7 if this happens

Edited by zerojk
  • Sad 1

Pennywise
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Inb4 Chromatica songs start rising everywhere. :applause::legend:The album getting a second wave

So when's the next worldwide disaster :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 2