💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Fortnite debut breaks Twitch

malzejar

Featured Posts

malzejar

Guys this is huge, Twitch is the biggest livestreaming platform and her name is everywhere. I know people on this forum tend to criticize Gaga's team decisions but I think this is one of the best moves they could have done: bringing a brand new generation of fans.

• Like 11
  • YAAAS 63
  • Love 12
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123

Inb4 Chromatica songs start rising everywhere. :applause::legend:The album getting a second wave of success like it deserved.

source.gif

• Like 2
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 27

Lucas
Just now, malzejar said:

I know people on this forum tend to criticize Gaga's team decisions but I think this is one of the best moves they could have done: bringing a brand new generation of fans.

It's an excellent decision very badly executed. The album came 4 years ago and she supposedly has a new one coming around the corner :sweat: Call me negative but her team would be smarter to use it during the album rollout or to update everything to LG7 and use the fortnite stuff during the LG7 rollout

• Like 28
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7

r4therupbeat

didn't do anything for her streams tho considering it was not a concert but 2 skins and a guitar hero thing

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Very interesting and cool

Now release the lead while everyone is watching. Hype will be much less next week :saladga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

27monster27
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's an excellent decision very badly executed. The album came 4 years ago and she supposedly has a new one coming around the corner :sweat: Call me negative but her team would be smarter to use it during the album rollout or to update everything to LG7 and use the fortnite stuff during the LG7 rollout

I know like imagine if this would still have been able to happen in 2020. Stupid Love would have been HUGE.

he/him/his
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

King Targaryen

Release the lead now Queen

death-drop-black-girl-drag-race-uu82pxm5

I will take what is mine with fire and blood
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

Victory Royale !

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Kimmo

Everyone wants an autograph :firega:

What an icon!! :firega:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ut5rill927pxdnxfdv3l76noonyt7qgespuyuizg&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 42

Ricardo
15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Exactly, if this would have come out during the pandemic, when everyone was at home, locked down, playing video games, wasn't this the time when Fortnite became really popular? I mean... 

Her team is not very brilliant. I'm sure this whole Fortnite thing was under contract and needed to be done, that's why they never intended to be LG7 related. I'm just curious, why not 2021 or 2022? what stopped them to? 

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 6

Anduin

Sarcastic Not Funny GIF by Fergie

Cool but where is the new music?

Spoiler

jk

I am really happy for her 

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

Spoiler

But where is LG7 though

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Spoiler

I know whe should celebrate this win 

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

Spoiler

But I'm kinda over Chromatica 

Bored Over It GIF

Spoiler

yeah this my mood right now 

friends falling GIF by Laurie Rowan

Edited by Anduin
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Mother of Puppies
24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This would've been perfect during the pandemic... could've would've should've .. oh well :traumatica:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Obobo

Should we retire the soccer mom accounts and cosplay as 18-year-old gamers discovering her discography?

• LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 2