Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out in Malibu (Feb 22nd)

franminervini

Featured Posts

Helxig
30 minutes ago, StoryToy said:

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

Not really :laughga: The world is being overrun with evil billionaires with too much power who are creating unethical products under unethical circumstances just to fulfil their own fantasy wet dreams. The cybertruck is a terrible product, all of Tesla's products are unethical or not tested properly or just downright dangerous. Elon himself is a terrible person with far too much power. Tesla just isn't a company that I think we should be supporting. And having always respected Gaga as someone who is for human rights and against unethical organisations, it's disappointing to see her supporting something I really don't agree with, or which I think goes against who she's been in the past

It also just worries me that she's changed, because for the past 5 years or so I've defended her so much over things that people say are evidence that she's changed, but I'm struggling more and more to defend her (or claim she's just oblivious or unaware) and it's kinda sad. I don't want to think of her as another uncaring, unethical, rich, capitalist. But signs are pointing to yes more and more

P.S. if y'all don't understand why some people are disappointed at the support of Tesla/Elon, and reduce it to 'pathetic how much some people hate a car', then you don't understand the big picture

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Brizel
2 hours ago, Mr S said:

What's the issue with owning a Tesla? What did Elon musk do? If anything it shows she cares about climate change.

This 

boyerased

For all we know she doesn’t own the car. I agree it’s not good for optics either. So is a big honking Cadillac and private planes, but here we are.

I hate El*n but criticizing her for driving that ugly car is a slippery slope. She’s a rich, white woman I think it’s safe to say that she could be out of touch, much more unaware of how horrible Musk is. Questioning her morality, her intentions though is overreaching. She’s human and allowed to be flawed. 

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Mr S said:

What's the issue with owning a Tesla? What did Elon musk do? If anything it shows she cares about climate change.

Elon supports the far-right, he thinks nazis are okay, is very transphobic and homophobic, etc etc etc 

People should be upset that Gaga is supporting him because he’s literally against everything Gaga has claimed to believe in lol 

• Thanks 3

Schizophonic
14 hours ago, Noah X said:

Why is she driving around alone?? Where's security?
I can see someone just tackling her frail body and stealing the car, or worse  :ohno:

She wasn’t alone, there was her assistant and michael with her but in another car… that makes it even more obvious this were staged pics 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

AkariGaga
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Elon supports the far-right, he thinks nazis are okay, is very transphobic and homophobic, etc etc etc 

People should be upset that Gaga is supporting him because he’s literally against everything Gaga has claimed to believe in lol 

People are still on X ,right? If that’s the case,shouldn’t people criticizing Gaga also quit X?

• Thanks 1

Guillaume Hamon
23 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

People are still on X ,right? If that’s the case,shouldn’t people criticizing Gaga also quit X?

Are they tho?

And even if they are, it's whataboutism like the answers saying there's nothing wrong with supporting a company owned by this dude.

If people only have comparisons with worst billionaires to make it seem ok, then they pretty much admits they think it's wrong themselves.

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Folks making it relative cause "millionaires aren't moral champions anyway" don't want to know he's one of the very worst, most dangerous.

Like they did with nurtec saying it was just a pill to help people or that it wasn't coming from a drug firm worst than others when it actually does have an incredibly shady past.

I also love Gaga to death but there is some bad faith and denial in order to defend her lol.

• Thanks 1

Gaby15
8 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

It’s a line saying that she has something more exclusive to sell than he could ever offer? :samanthac:

edit; 

original line is “with diamond watches tiffany’s just won’t sell baby” and she says “with diamond watches elon musk wont sell baby” 
i think you’re gonna strain from reaching 

She wore Tiffany's iconic diamond and apparently has a long-term endorsement with the company. Obviously she doesn't want shadow Tiffany, and Elon Musk, one of the richest and controversial people in the world, may have seemed like an obvious replacement.

AkariGaga
2 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Are they tho?

And even if they are, it's whataboutism like the answers saying there's nothing wrong with supporting a company owned by this dude.

If people only have comparisons with worst billionaires to make it seem ok, then they pretty much admits they think it's wrong themselves.

Folks making it relative cause "millionaires aren't moral champions anyway" don't want to know he's one of the very worst, most dangerous.

Like they did with nurtec saying it was just a pill to help people or that it wasn't coming from a drug firm worst than others when it actually does have an incredibly shady past.

I also love Gaga to death but there is some bad faith and denial in order to defend her lol.

It is performative activism ,you guys are assuming she supports Elon’s ideas and homophobia just because she was seen driving a Tesla. ????That’s a big reach.  That is scary and honestly a witch hunt .The world cannot be seen as black and white.

I am not defending her because there is no need to defend.You guys can’t just drag her because she doesn’t fit in your delusional dream of picture perfect Saint Popstar .

• Thanks 1

Starmie25
15 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I can’t believe some of y’all still use Twitter 😒 Supporting ad revenue that goes to one of the biggest enemies of democracy 

X

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

It is performative activism

That's a trial of intent you're making...

For me it's not performative to disagree with someone I adore, I actually rather wish it wouldn't be a situation.

2 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

you guys are assuming she supports Elon’s ideas and homophobia just because she was seen driving a Tesla. ????

I never said that cause she's obv' not anti-queer, what I said is she shouldn't promote ( even indirectly ) the company of a dude using the benefits to finance awful idéologies with queerphobia being just one of many...

3 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

That is scary and honestly a witch hunt .

What I did was disagreeing with someone and it ain't scary or a witch hunt. What's scary is thinking it is.

The world cannot be seen as black and white.

I'm not saying she's a monster over it so this point misses the mark when sent at me here.

I am not defending her because there is no need to defend.

Minimizing someone's actions when they're dissed is a classical defense trick.

You guys can’t just drag her because she doesn’t fit in your delusional dream of picture perfect Saint Popstar .

I wasn't even "dragging" her by saying I find it wrong ...

Also it can't be delusional when we based ourselves on what Gaga herself said for years and years. It's the other way around, you can't blame the surprise when we didn't create the contrast.

Gagaplayer315
On 2/23/2024 at 10:38 AM, NATAH said:

since when do cars represent political values?

Come On Wtf GIF by Saturday Night Live