JessFletch

Featured Posts

Gorehound

ye it's very Whitney 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Showed this song to one of my besties who doesn’t really stan Miss Ga and he’s obsessed. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Trigger

I think the general consenus (at least from back when I was first listening to it back in the day) is that it sounds too much like BTW (which was also the main criticism towards The Queen). Personally, though? I actually really like it. I like the Earthquake reference (kind of wish the whole song was just Earthquake re-recorded in the style of BTW, now that I think about it). It's cute, but forgettable.

• Thanks 1

holy scheisse

the earthquake demo had more potential than this song in my opinion:ororomunroe:

but its not a bad song

ItsCaseyPaul

I LOVE Fashion of His Love. Always have been a fan of it. I know it's not the fanbase's favorite, but I never understood the hate for it.

But the song I am SUPER passionate about is The Queen, but GGD isn't ready for that conversation just yet, even after all these years. 

:artdoll2:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, JessFletch said:

there is hope yet

An advice since you're new: please, quote the comments and not the users because on the long way we cannot understand what comment are you answering to

OP: I don't think it's a bad song but it's not on par with everything else on Born This Way imo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JessFletch
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

An advice since you're new: please, quote the comments and not the users because on the long way we cannot understand what comment are you answering to

OP: I don't think it's a bad song but it's not on par with everything else on Born This Way imo

Thank you! Foolish of me. Much better. Be well

⚫️

ShayCristoforo

Fashion Of His Love could be a promo single for any era. It's a certified bop. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPKISS
2 hours ago, Sherry said:

I agree but the Alice and 911 slander :stupidoreo: Electric chapel :anveeroy:

Fixed

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

Rat Q

That song, to me, is “get me through the worst moments of my life”-good the only song more poignant for me more so than FOHL is The Queen 👀 tied with BTW of course,,

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • Love 1

Bowman

I never used to like FOHL but as I’ve got older my taste for the songs i used to not like have changed and I love them now, I have such an appreciation for them

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 2

Slappy

For me the chorus just sounds too similar to I wanna dance with somebody by whitney houston. To the point that I start singing the lyrics interchangeably. 

I’m actually shocked that no one has commented on this before.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

JessFletch
11 minutes ago, Slappy said:

For me the chorus just sounds too similar to I wanna dance with somebody by whitney houston. To the point that I start singing the lyrics interchangeably. 

I’m actually shocked that no one has commented on this before.. 

Sorry, did it wrong again lol. It's a Whitney-type song, and we should love that and hype it up!!

⚫️