💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello for PUSS PUSS Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Camila about her new album: 
 “I feel like this album is kind of a love letter to Miami, it’s definitely been a safe haven for me. Anytime as crazy as life gets, I know I always go there and it’s real. It’s just like my real friends from when I was eight years old. My family, I still have family that’s coming from Cuba. It just keeps me very real and grounded.”

CC_cover_2_newA.jpgCC_cover_1_newA.jpg000059920016.jpg000060100004.jpg000059990003.jpg000022060011.jpg
https://www.pusspussmagazine.com/camila-cabello-the-spirit-of-transformation/

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

weed

The photoshoot is giving "Hey bestie let's do a photoshoot today" but still fun and beautiful, very tumblr, very summer, very friends

• Love 1

JessFletch

@weed literally the first thought I had 📸 but you're right, there is something charming about it

⚫️
  • Love 1

weed
13 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

@weed literally the first thought I had 📸 but you're right, there is something charming about it

I don't have the other photos but it literally brought me back to this specific "photoshoot" I did with my bestie outside of her house like 8 years ago lmao I love it!

13529001_1074022769356789_34526048438524

• Love 2

JessFletch

did we have the same adolescence? Possibly. My friends and I were known (and hated) for doing photoshoots lol. Adorable pic btw!

⚫️
  • YAAAS 1