Jazz & Piano is back this Summer

Stef

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

Love this for me :tony:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • YAAAS 1

Linus Gaga

Would love this as long ad she promotes LG7.

I missed those days where u can see different aesthetic Gagas in a day and a week. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Snowblood

well, she can release LG7 and perform some songs of it with a jazz or piano instrumental (like she did to paparazzi and stupid love), so there's still hope for LG7 this year.

• Like 1

rafaelgherardi

you guys keep mentioning about LG7 promo but I don't expect much beyond 1-2 major interviews and 1-2 music videos

and it's not exactly about Gaga, it's just what all the pop girls are doing right now, look at Miley, Beyoncé, Taylor: how many performances from them have we seen on TV or awards in the past years?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
6 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

you guys keep mentioning about LG7 promo but I don't expect much beyond 1-2 major interviews and 1-2 music videos

and it's not exactly about Gaga, it's just what all the pop girls are doing right now, look at Miley, Beyoncé, Taylor: how many performances from them have we seen on TV or awards in the past years?

Exactly. This fanbase is inevitably going to be disappointed because of their unrealistic expectations.

Drop it
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Tyler1992
4 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I wouldn’t give Miley, Beyonce, or Taylor weight on a Gaga album cycle. 

Gaga has always emphasized performing, appearances, and interviews for almost all of her album cycles (sans Chromatica/Covid).

JazzGa
19 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Would love this as long ad she promotes LG7.

I missed those days where u can see different aesthetic Gagas in a day and a week. 

I miss those days where u can see Gaga periodt. :giveup:

OT: Predictable but good news, we'll almost definitely get some new standard covers! :party: Gaga pls do "My Funny Valentine" and "Body and Soul" pls k thx :giveup: :giveup: :nooo:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

rafaelgherardi
20 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

I wouldn’t give Miley, Beyonce, or Taylor weight on a Gaga album cycle. 

Gaga has always emphasized performing, appearances, and interviews for almost all of her album cycles (sans Chromatica/Covid).

yeah, but the last time she did that was 8 years ago with Joanne and things have changed so much since then... I don't think the appearances, interviews and performances impact much on an album's performance anymore, at least not at this point in her career