Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie: my album is mastered

Cello

Featured Posts

Anderson123
55 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

next year’s grammys will be break stan twitter

Can you imagine the Pop Vocal Album category if it's Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Billie Eilish, Lorde, Dua Lipa and Ariana Grande.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Shook 4

ROHKEUS
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Can you imagine the Pop Vocal Album category if it's Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Billie Eilish, Lorde, Dua Lipa and Ariana Grande.

does it have that many nominations on that category tho?

man this year busy. and is really busy even considering just interscope right? selena, gaga and billie all Q1?

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

EGOT2027
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

lorde has made three of my favorite albums of all time, but sadly i don’t expect her album anytime soon. 

imagine if gaga gots into the rock categories

• Sad 1

MessyTop

I’m excited for the album. 
that being said I’m super tired of the main pop girls working with the exact same producers 2-3 albums in a row. 
everything is so predictable. 
we need new producers, new talent, new sounds. Even Taylor, how many Jack albums are we gonna get??? 

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, ROHKEUS said:

does it have that many nominations on that category tho?

man this year busy. and is really busy even considering just interscope right? selena, gaga and billie all Q1?

Max I've seen is 6 and it has happened like 3 times in the last 10 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_for_Best_Pop_Vocal_Album

• Thanks 1

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

lorde has made three of my favorite albums of all time, but sadly i don’t expect her album anytime soon. 

imagine if gaga gots into the rock categories

Same, I don't think she's gonna release soon with this packed first half. If she releases after Sept/Oct depends on the deadline, it's probably going to be for the next next Grammys.

Lucas

I can't wait to see what she has in store! Like 15 of my faves are releasing albums this year Me Me Me Fainting GIF by Archie Comics

• Like 1

EGOT2027
25 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Same, I don't think she's gonna release soon with this packed first half. If she releases after Sept/Oct depends on the deadline, it's probably going to be for the next next Grammys.

i was thinking late 2025 for lorde :/

• Shook 1

alsemanche
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

i was thinking late 2025 for lorde :/

I think she's releasing this year tbh. She's been hinting at new music since 2023 and just today she posted on Instagram which she very rarely does, and it's a music related post. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ziggy
42 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

And don’t forget Beyoncé still out here strong like…and who does strong vocals like her? :laughga: a bloodbath of a category.

• Like 1

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

And don’t forget Beyoncé still out here strong like…and who does strong vocals like her? :laughga: a bloodbath of a category.

She's most likely going for Country Album if Renaissance Act I won Best Dance. Or knowing the Grammys they're gonna put her on R&B Progressive or something like that. But Album of the Year will be hard for sure.

Edited by Anderson123