Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Fortnite Skins and Songs REVEALED

homomo

Featured Posts

KindnessPunk

On a more serious note, I’m wondering why now? I’m not complaining btw, I’m excited for this to happen but, I’m just curious about the timing.

the use of Chromatica imagery makes me think this was set back in 2020 and might have been delayed or put on pause. And if so, it interesting to me how it would have taken years for it come about. Anyone know why?

Poker
1 hour ago, funkmedowntown said:

What time does it go live?

4am et (according to in-game announcement)

1 hour ago, KindnessPunk said:

On a more serious note, I’m wondering why now? I’m not complaining btw, I’m excited for this to happen but, I’m just curious about the timing.

the use of Chromatica imagery makes me think this was set back in 2020 and might have been delayed or put on pause. And if so, it interesting to me how it would have taken years for it come about. Anyone know why?

I believe that it had something to do with the release of the new game modes. I think I read somewhere that they were developing Lego Fortnite and then they decided to launch the other game modes (Fortnite festival and rocket racing) all together at the same time. I’m not sure tho. 

Kindness rules all.
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

can someone share how to download this on MacBook pro? Is it possible to download on an 2023 iPad Pro?

Edited by Tinnitus15

liamgaga

I think the update was coming at 4am ET. I’m in the U.K. and checked this morning before work and they were not out, but just loaded some v-bucks onto my account so I can buy them as soon as I finish work 🤣

Emigrante
3 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

She was obliged by some kind of contract to release it anyway, so she decided to do so before new era begins, so she could get more boost and momentum. That’s my take.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Missed opportunity for a cute easter egg with the new album (and what about the Joanne erasure? lmao). Well if there is no album at the horizon, it can't be an easter egg.

https://x.com/ladygaganownet/status/1760619727041290654?s=20

It's missing Joanne 'cause they didn't add any Joanne songs to the game

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Emigrante
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Missed opportunity for a cute easter egg with the new album (and what about the Joanne erasure? lmao). Well if there is no album at the horizon, it can't be an easter egg.

https://x.com/ladygaganownet/status/1760619727041290654?s=20

Why would there be Joanne music in an upbeat game? It’s not scrabbles. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Levine
1 hour ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Perfect Illusion would have been perfect for the game, tbh. 

NATAH
1 hour ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Joanne is upbeat

Ayo, JW, DIC, PI, DH?

mother, what must i do?