Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Fortnite Skins and Songs REVEALED

homomo

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Ooh this setlist is marketing genius ngl. Ok Roberta Campbell!!

Personally I love the hair. It’s very similar to and I imagine is inspired by her hair on TCB, which I adore and Mother Frederic ate that! And I do love the mixing of eras in the outfits too. It’s all QUITE Gaga in a career spanning way. And bringing back the Born This Way font? GAG. 

This is cute for me. This is a cute little moment for the girls. 

Edited by hoeslay
  • Like 1

27monster27

Okay this is EVERYTHING. Obviously this would have been best during the Chromatica era but the pandemic probably prevented that. Nonetheless, I am excited about this!

he/him/his

Lady Rah Rah

Re-downloading Fortnite now :ladyhaha:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

thatfoxyfeeling

Ariana's skins look so much better. At least this wasn't scrapped I guess. :littlepotter:

weed

Despite being very excited and I'm buying both skins, they kind of f*cked up lol. Such a random mishmash (Stupid Love hair, wrong hair color, tour outfit) when they could've just kept it all Stupid Love (seems like original concept) or TCB or dipped into her archives a la Bad Romance, etc.

Still excited and I can't wait for 230 million people to listen to her music and have it translate to Spotify :flutter:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Andrea B
6 hours ago, GagaGame said:

Choosing Born This Way is an odd choice if we think about what type of people play Fortnite

not really, fornite has been making pride skins for some years now and nobody really complains

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mr S

Good choice of songs. Id remove SL and add Dance in the Dark. bloody Mary is cool right now, while the other songs are all catalog standouts that could use a boost. 

tylerjs
7 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

is there a concert? 

No

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point