💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Free Britney account: New Gaga music coming 23/02

madmagical6

Featured Posts

palma

Ok but what if this turns out to be true :icant: 

Remember when some random person leaked the lyrics to Plastic Doll in the LG6 pre-era and we were all like "sure joanne" :ladyhaha:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 4

eifulien
3 minutes ago, NymphetaGold said:

Well... I don't think Selena would be a threat..... idk

Exactly... :ladyhaha: Why would they do such dirt to Selena? I mean she has a serious online following and was quite successful during the Rare era but I feel like she's lost some traction during and after the pandemic. :shrug:

Actual Patient

Well something is definitely happening. I doubt gaga did this partnership with fortnite just for the sake of it.

• Like 1

littlepotter

You're lucky I didn't see this when it was under News

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 7

gagzus
1 hour ago, BombasticSideEye said:

Well something is definitely happening. I doubt gaga did this partnership with fortnite just for the sake of it.

The partnership is old and contractual. It was supposed to happen during the Chromatica era before the album dropped to promote it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Ultimecia

"following her @FNFestival performance on the 22nd"

There is no performance, they don't even know what Fortnite Festival is. :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 5

madmagical6
2 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

"following her @FNFestival performance on the 22nd"

There is no performance, they don't even know what Fortnite Festival is. :triggered:

Yeah it's odd because of you look at the comments from them they even say "she isn't performing" so :huntyga:

• LMAO 2

Ultimecia

Anyway, I don't need fake insiders to believe that something is coming this Friday! :firega:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

Actual Patient
21 minutes ago, gagzus said:

The partnership is old and contractual. It was supposed to happen during the Chromatica era before the album dropped to promote it 

yes I know, but why now? I mean, the album is 4 years old, they could have chosen any time and instead they chose to do it now, right when Gaga started periodically releasing photos from the recording studio after months of silence. I don't think it's a coincidence that they chose this week. Something is about to happen :gum:

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, palma said:

Ok but what if this turns out to be true :icant: 

Remember when some random person leaked the lyrics to Plastic Doll in the LG6 pre-era and we were all like "sure joanne" :ladyhaha:

It might turn out to be true, not because they're real insiders but because it is a very good guess: Insiders have been pointing to a February release more than once, and 23/02 is the last Friday of the month + The Fortnite festival could potentially be used to announce the single, it just makes sense.

• Like 3

moonsago

That would be THE perfect marketing scheme to launch off this era successfully so don’t worry guys it’s not happening 

• LMAO 1