Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Could LG7 be in the world of Chromatica?

Jack3257

Featured Posts

Jack3257

What if LG7 is a continuation or sister to Chromatica?  I could see a few ways for this to happen:

1) It could continue to explore the world that’s been created, visiting different parts of the planet.  This could directly leverage the original Chromatica promo.

2) The album takes place on an entirely new planet in the same solar system.  Possible storyline could involve a war with Chromatica.

3) What if the album took place inside the Museum of Brutaily.  This could possibly an explanation for the Chromatica Ball film being delayed, it could be a doc about the evolution of LG7 with tour performances interspersed, similar to Katy Perry’s film for Teenage Dream)? 

Chromatica had dark themes on upbeat tracks, so with the imagery we’ve seen recently, I feel like this could be about finding positivity in darkness.  

Edited by Jack3257
  • Like 1

Nutella

I don’t want that personally, but it is a VERY clever/creative idea. It would be unique, for sure.

• Like 2

Smother Em Eh

That would be cool but I wouldn’t really be hear for it tbh. I want something new and different and for her to explore new themes, concepts etc. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

King of the Fall

Lets hope not

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I mean Chromatica likely would’ve been her best era if COVID wasn’t a thing so wouldn’t hate it but I don’t see it happening tbh. I’m standing firm she’s using this as a platform to gain some publicity before rolling out new era. 

• Like 1

TylerMedeiros
44 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I mean Chromatica likely would’ve been her best era if COVID wasn’t a thing so wouldn’t hate it but I don’t see it happening tbh. I’m standing firm she’s using this as a platform to gain some publicity before rolling out new era. 

This is the most realistic expectation I have. She teases us and GP, then seems to go silent and then BAMM! New music!

well, that’s what I’m hoping. I’d like new material last year, last month, yesterday, today, tomorrow, this week, this month. LETS GO ALREADY!

music not the bling

YEET
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
9 minutes ago, kyi33r said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Y’all are yawning meanwhile she was trending all day & her tweet garnered almost 300K likes and almost 20M views. They know what they’re doing.