Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

What is Fortnite?: A Guide for the Gay Non-Gamer

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

Hello Liddos 👹 

I’ve been pretty active in the Fortnite threads and it seems like many members have a lot of questions and there is lots of confusion about Gaga in the game. Well, I am here to answer as many of these questions as possible. I've been playing Fortnite almost daily for over 6 years and the information in this thread comes from my experience with the game.

GGy8oRBXkAAQBng?format=jpg&name=small

What is Fortnite?

Fortnite is a popular online multiplayer video game developed by Epic Games. It features two main game modes: "Save the World," a cooperative shooter-survival game where players fend off waves of zombie-like creatures, and "Battle Royale," a free-to-play last-player-standing mode where up to 100 players fight to be the last one standing on a shrinking island map. The game is known for its cartoonish graphics, building mechanics, frequent updates, and cultural impact, attracting millions of players worldwide.

Why is Gaga in Fortnite?

Gaga will be joining the likes of many celebrities and iconic figures who’ve been featured in the game, such as The Weeknd, Taylor Swift, Marvel Super Heroes, John Wick, and Mr. Beast just to name a few. Gaga will most likely be featured on the Fortnite Festival event of the game. 

What is Fortnite Festival?

Fortnite Festival is a new music-driven, rhythm-based game, and Epic experience. Fortnite Festival is playable as two unique experiences: Fortnite Festival Main Stage and Fortnite Festival Jam Stage. In both modes, players can party up with 3 others (max 4). In Fortnite Festival Main Stage, players can party up and play through a licensed soundtrack of some global hits and Fortnite originals. Select your control method (instrument) of choice, set your difficulty level, and ready up! In Fortnite Jam Stage, create your own unique mash-ups with your friends, using Jam Loops, key selections, and even tempo. Fortnite Festival will feature its Opening Night Festival Pass, where players can unlock free and premium cosmetics. Festival Pass levels are available for V-bucks (in game currency) after upgrading the Festival Pass.

Will I be able to play as Gaga?

Yes! She will most likely get 2 skins like most characters get, plus an emote (dance), and a few other things. You can then use her character in any mode of the game (Battle Royale, Festival, etc)

Will there be a Gaga concert in Fortnite?

No, not soon anyway. Big concerts like the one Eminem got only happen at the end of Chapters (Chapters are composed of multiple seasons, and we just started a new chapter). This Chapter will probably end around December 2024/Jan 2025.

Will there be new Gaga music with this?

It's difficult to say. I personally don't think any new music will come from this Fortnite collaboration directly; however, I believe Gaga will use Fortnite as an advantage to promote LG7. Millions of gamers who've never given Gaga's music a chance will now be looking at her, and millions of Gaga fans who've never played Fortnite will be downloading this game for the first time. This brand deal will be mutually beneficial for both Epic Games and Gaga, and I don't think she will pass on the opportunity to promote new music with this happening. So no, Fortnite probably wont have new Gaga music since this project is 4 years old, but she will probably release new music within the coming weeks (if not this Friday)

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 5

homomo
28 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

So to have access to the Gaga Festival you have to pay? 
Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

thank you for sharing!

No

• Thanks 1

eeveevil
6 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

So to have access to the Gaga Festival you have to pay? 
Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

thank you for sharing!

To have access to her songs, yes. There is bad romance in the shop semi-permanently for ~$5 and her pass will have her skin and other songs, which will most likely cost ~$18. But the game mode itself is free and some of her songs in the game (most likely Bad Romance) will be available to play for free throughout the season. 

Edited by eeveevil
Always a couple seconds away from having a mental breakdown
  • Thanks 1

eeveevil
6 hours ago, homomo said:

Why is Gaga in Fortnite?

Gaga will be joining the likes of many celebrities and iconic figures who’ve been featured in the game, such as The Weeknd, Taylor Swift, Marvel Super Heroes, John Wick, and Mr. Beast just to name a few.

Taylor Swift isn't in the game. Did you mean Ariana?

Always a couple seconds away from having a mental breakdown

Flippy

You’re a life saver :bradley: Thanks, king! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

Ultimecia

I'm giving Fortnite Festival a shot since I'm a rythm game addict, but do all games seriously have to be +100 Go. nowadays. :alsemanche:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

homomo
15 minutes ago, eeveevil said:

Taylor Swift isn't in the game. Did you mean Ariana?

Yepp, thanks!

• Thanks 1

lg5

Thank you for making this! I think she might get 3 skins because The Weeknd got 3! One of them was unlockable through the festival pass I believe. 

I have my bets on the chromatica skin (maybe with a stupid love variant) and an unlockable Super Bowl skin for the festival pass. Of course her pickaxe will be a disco stick!

Edited by lg5