Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GaGa not coming & that's ok

dit

Featured Posts

dit

It has become evident that Lady Gaga's highly anticipated upcoming album, LG7, will not be released in Q1 as initially anticipated. While this thought may disappoint fans eagerly awaiting new music, there is a silver lining: the wait will be over (some day), and the final product promises to be well worth it. Gaga's decision to take her time and tease music prematurely indicates her commitment to perfection, ensuring that the album is a true masterpiece upon its debut.

This wait underscores Gaga's dedication to her craft and her desire to offer her audience an exceptional musical experience. By taking this extra time, she aims to create an album that not only meets but exceeds expectations, showcasing her growth and creativity as an artist. Despite the wait, fans can rest assured that when LG7 finally arrives, it will be a testament to Gaga's unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality, meaningful work.

Thank you.

• LMAO 19
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

Ultimecia

I can't with the pessimism. :saladga:

The announcement can't come any sooner.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Flippy

:what:
I can’t wait for to come out tbh but it is what it is at this point :saladga:

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO

I fully believe that nothing music-related is coming anytime soon. There’s no way she’s gonna release when other, better charting-performing artists are releasing. Not that Gaga cares (because we know she doesn’t give AF about charts) but her record label does. And she’s not an indie artist, sooooooo 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

ElektrikUniCorn

I think her label have delayed a lead single release for a couple of weeks.  This may be due to the fact that many celebrities are releasing new songs this month, and to ensure a number 1 hit (more fans buying the lead single and merch, etc.).

Come come, unwrapp me!
  • Like 2

Actual Patient

I still have hope for at least an announcement by the end of the month :holdmyhand: don't lose hope monsters

• Like 3

Juanlittlem

We also waited a lot between ARTPOP and Joanne and look how it turned out!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 18
  • Love 2

Bowman

The recent threads section on this site too funny, what has this site become 💀 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 2

RenegAde

I feel like she shouldn't be teasing if the album isn't coming in the following weeks. 

• Like 7

StupidLoveBis

"There's no way she's gonna release when other, better charting-performing artists are releasing."

Okay, but if we start from this frame of mind, there are always important artists who will release something. 

There will always be more or less important artists releasing projects at some point. So what do we do? Never release the album? 

Taylor Swift literally releases 10 albums a year. Her album in April will chart for months, then afterwards Reputation TV will also chart for weeks.

Anyway, if nothing comes out in the next few weeks, that's fine, I don't care, but I wish she'd stop teasing with studio photos months in advance. She does it all the time, and it's just annoying. 

Edited by StupidLoveBis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rat Boy

Wow what a personal and heartfelt message. It’s incredible what artificial intelligence can do these days. :diane:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 14
  • Thanks 2

Gorehound

I've already made peace with the idea that we’re not getting LG7 anytime soon, and I’m personally not expecting it to come until after Joker II. Possibly even next year. So now I don’t have to constantly torture myself anticipating something to happen cuz it’s just not healthy. (And if it does come before Joker then it’ll be a pleasant surprise). Ppl need to chill tf out and stop being so desperate and impatient. There’s more to life than Lady Gaga.

The studio posts suggest she’s still crafting the album so it could still take ages. But honestly I’d much rather her take as much time as she needs to rly build something amazing this time. I like Joanne and Chromatica but they are very lukewarm at best and fall pretty flat compared to TFM, BTW and even ARTPOP imo.

It’s high-time she puts in the effort and passion to make something excellent and flawless again. She has the talent, the imagination and all the necessary means to make a new Magnus Opus. All she needs now is the thirst and passion for it. She does seem to be in a better place mentally and has hopefully learned from the past few musical eras and the passion definitely seems to be back this time.  Everything is shaping up for a potentially amazing new album. So just let her create and make some real magic. She, as well as us, all deserve a great Gaga-Second-Coming!

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1