Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s team appreciation (Bobby)

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

cachapatratorian
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Miss Bobby after reading this mess:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d722q9cf99vkjyyrfj9ihpdua0xpm18loii2axc1bm&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Tell me his face has a filter on it? :messga:

• LMAO 2

Ashley

I appreciate that he cares for Gaga as a friend not just a client. I hope they are together for many more years. :heart:

• Like 2

ANTI WP

Imagine appreciating a incompetence team 

Bobby & co are nothing but a friends for gaga

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Lucas

I must laugh :laughga:

There were tons of missed opportunities over the last decade, scrapped projects, half-assed promotion, boring roll-outs... If anything I'd say that her management is really making her music career disappointing & boring for fans

Just the fact that she's one of the greatest performer & live vocalists and we don't have any tour recordings or live album for the majority of her tours is such a huge mess

She and we deserve so much better.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

RenegAde

No because Bobby's ability to book the juiciest deals for Gaga is unmatched. The things gaga has done in just over 10- 15 years of her career, some people needed 20+. 

If she's ever doing a purge again, I'd heavily recommend she keeps bobby. Everyone else can go tbh. We need a new creative team .

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 4

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Imagine appreciating a incompetence team 

Bobby & co are nothing but a friends for gaga

Girl where have you Been?

• Love 1

itsmeluka

I think her team is good expect Sarah💄 A lot terrible looks, and it’s her job.

Keep in mind that Gaga is the main figure in decisions. Bobby can’t do better promo or whatever if she simply doesn’t want to work more than she does.

chun li

I love this website so much you guys really manage to state out loud every intrusive thought I have :vegas:

Delulu Rogers

They did a good job turning her image around but have completely fallen flat on everything else. Nonstop delays, cancellations, wasted potential, lousy executions etc. She went from huge ambition, creativity, passion etc to selling products. 

Idk how much control Bobby has but she definitely needs a new creative and marketing team. 

It’s insane that we don’t have a live album, tour recordings, etc to document her legacy 

Edited by Delulu Rogers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Red

Did you guys ever stop for a second to reflect that maybe it isn’t the team that is incompetent but Gaga, the one with the final say, is the one having terrible ideas? :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Shook 1

StoryToy
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Did you guys ever stop for a second to reflect that maybe it isn’t the team that is incompetent but Gaga, the one with the final say, is the one having terrible ideas? :bear:

A team full of yes-men is still a bad team.

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

• Like 2

kenmonster

bobby, if youre reading this i just wanna say thank you for working smart, for transforming gagas brand and really taking her to the legendary status she is right now. safe to say bobby gp-ed her a bit without taking out the gaga we know lol

Edited by kyi33r
  • Thanks 1

NibbCub

I really wish she had a team that would encourage her to release more musical projects. She is way too perfectionistic and cancels things too often. She's forced to follow through with her acting commitments and HL.

LG666

Bobby is great. Even if she had the same team as the TFM days... things would still be different because guess wha? People grow up and mature and perspectives change. I'm proud of where Gaga is now and I refuse to sulk on the past when I can focus on the present and future instead while acknowledging Gaga's development as a human, woman, and artist.

At the end of the day, I'm grateful for Bobby because he was there for her when nobody else was and her career went places we never expected (good or bad, all subjective, but her range and diverse project portfolio is incredible after ARTFLOP).

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic