💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga started following modular system material shop on Tik Tok

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

I wouldn't say Born This Way has a lot of rock influences. I mean the stand out tracks don't have that many and certainly the fan favourites don't have any rock in influences at all. You and I is more rock ballad, and then theres Electric Chapel which really are the only tracks that have rock influences laced within the tracks imo

Rock doesn't mean only huge electric guitars input

Highway Unicorn and Judas are also pretty much rock influenced in how they composed them. The Edge of Glory has those heavy Bruce Springsteen vibes as well

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Chromamama
Just now, monketsharona said:

Rock doesn't mean onmy huge electric guitars input

Highway Unicorn and Judas are also pretty much rock influences in how they composed them. The Edge of Glory has those heavy Bruce Springsteen vibes as well

I don't hear it with Judas, HU sounds more 80s pop 

The Edge of Glory does take influences from different rock songs interms of structure I do agree with that. But rock isn't a main theme within the album. Its more of an 80s pop album imo

River
1 hour ago, Stef said:

But it’s not a rumor that she did, because she did, right? :stalkga:

should it go under “other” ? 

Yeah but like there isn’t even a pic of the following, just a random video :laughga:

just let’s keep news for real news :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Mister G

I'm telling you, LG7 is going to end up being a mashup of all the styles she explored between The Fame and Chromatica.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

kenmonster
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Don't forget she followed a german techno DJ. And she reportedly had a dinner with Gesaffestein weeks ago.

She's coming for some hard  electro / industrial rock vibes à la Rammstein :firega:

rammstein is giving magician music to me so the magic potions take time now makes sense!

Mr Oak

So she is indeed not done yet:traumatica:

Unless she didn't want to spoil anything while it was on the making:enigma:

King of the Fall

Well I guess this confirms that a new album is not coming as soon as I had hoped for. At least she is heavily into the creative process now.

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

StarstruckIllusion

I can’t read stuff like this like… it seems obvious and straightforward but I’ve been burned before….

• Thanks 1

JgHaus78

Someone commented “LADY GAGA” on their second to latest post and they replied “😁” 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

doja scat

at this point i NEED her to go fully techno/trance for at least one album cycle 

• Love 1

hieronymus
4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

My only fear is that she usually starts following all these producers before every era, we start to guess how her next album is going to sound and at the last minute… SHE CHANGES EVERYTHING :traumatica::traumatica::traumatica:

this. It's exactly what happened before Chromatica with Boys Noize, SOPHIE, etc and then we got... that.

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

She never met Gesaffelstein: there are rumors about a collaboration since like 2017, when someone on Twitter decided that Frankensteined (which they never heard and we won't either) sampled one of his most famous songs only because he remixed "Rocket N.9" and they were hoping the sound of LG6 was something "dark" enough. The "Gaga and Gesaffelstein spotted having lunch together" rumro was sent to Deuxmoi with no evidence and everybody could've had done that just for hype and retweets lol

But something similar to Rammstein would be exactly what I would like Gaga to do. She will never do that sadly but she would make an excellent job with that sound

You're always such a buzz kill Henny chill

Chill Relax GIF

3 hours ago, Monet said:

Exactly how i feel. All the talk about Boys Noize, Sophie, and she even used a Gesaffelstein song in a Haus Labs ad. I was so hyped :giveup: 

3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Talking about him, he liked her latest studio picture

If she's making any techno pop music influence, I hope she called him back 

3 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Boys Noize would be proud 

6 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

this. It's exactly what happened before Chromatica with Boys Noize, SOPHIE, etc and then we got... that.

I'm still working with my therapist on the PTSD from the lack of Boys Noize and Gesaffelstein on LG6 

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

starcell
4 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Gaga X Trent Reznor when??

Been saying this for YEARS come on Gaga!! 😂😭🖤

• YAAAS 1

Mister G

Honestly I would legit not be surprised if the album ended up being Hardcore EDM (think to Lil Texas). And I'd be here for all 200bpm per song from start to finish.

Helxig
7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

My only fear is that she usually starts following all these producers before every era, we start to guess how her next album is going to sound and at the last minute… SHE CHANGES EVERYTHING :traumatica::traumatica::traumatica:

Literally.. it happens every time. Or she decides to 'push the producer to try a new genre they haven't tried before'. We never get what we think we're getting :bear:

But I'm just glad it seems like we are actually getting something

Edit: remember that Skrillex produced Plastic Doll... if we heard prior that Skrillex was producing a song we would've been expecting some high energy crazy ****

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1