💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Kelly Osbourne says people who are jealous of Ozempic users are poor

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
33 minutes ago, 4BLAiNE said:

As a personal trainer, it’s this kind of ignorant, uniformed and frankly dumb rhetoric that messes up so many people’s journeys. 

Do you take house calls 

Kathy Griffin Legs GIF

GagaSine

Yes and what of it :sis:

I may be poor but I'm mostly jealous of people who don't experience any side effects. Knowing my luck I would be part of the percentage that just have food rotting in their stomach for days and all that other nasty stuff that happens to you.

I have chronic pain and fatigue so working out is not really option, I can't even be employed full time. Luckily I'm only like 20 - 30 lbs overweight (and that isn't medically, my BMI is in normal range).

NATAH

hate that she described working out as boring, it's really easy to make it fun

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Lucas
40 minutes ago, NATAH said:

hate that she described working out as boring, it's really easy to make it fun

Any advice? The #1 reason I stopped working out was how bored I felt doing it

NATAH
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Any advice? The #1 reason I stopped working out was how bored I felt doing it

1) workout buddy(s) or joining a class where you can meet people (eg the pole fitness class i go to is me and a bunch of girls all having fun with it)

2) personally, if i really hate an exercise, i substitute it for one that's less mentally draining

3) creating a new routine every few months to keep things fresh

but also: not every single workout is going to be the same! literally last night my workout was very boring, i felt tired and unmotivated to push myself and that just happens sometimes lol. i think that was my body telling me it needs a rest :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

Westerosi

Why Kelly be looking like 2011 Lana

giphy.gif

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Nathaniel Arven

she is reinforcing the proof rich people are out of touch and they hate us :) xo 

Cello
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

1) workout buddy(s) or joining a class where you can meet people (eg the pole fitness class i go to is me and a bunch of girls all having fun with it)

2) personally, if i really hate an exercise, i substitute it for one that's less mentally draining

3) creating a new routine every few months to keep things fresh

but also: not every single workout is going to be the same! literally last night my workout was very boring, i felt tired and unmotivated to push myself and that just happens sometimes lol. i think that was my body telling me it needs a rest :traumatica:

I used to find the gym so incredibly dull so I started swimming lanes and aerobics classes instead and I enjoy it now 💪

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 1

dimitristhe

Bitch, ozempic is a medicine for diabetic and overweight people, not for stupid celebrities who wants to look skinny!!

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Like 1

Bronco
8 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Lmaoo, does she realize that long term ozempic use is currently being studied as a link to kidney and liver problems. But hey, you’ll lose 20 pounds. I’ll do it the old fashioned way, thank you 

Long term health conditions mean nothing to the rich and famous. They'll always be able to afford the treatment.

NATAH
4 hours ago, Cello said:

I used to find the gym so incredibly dull so I started swimming lanes and aerobics classes instead and I enjoy it now 💪

exactly, finding what works for you is key

and kelly has that privilege too which makes her even more ignorant :ororomunroe:

mother, what must i do?

HotLikeMexico

What’s new ? She also thinks Mexicans should be cleaning toilets. 

she’s a ****ing moron. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reject False Icons

She’s exactly the person who would be defending Hollywood using it for losing weight :ohwell:

Joan Rivers writers must be so creatively boosted by everything she says, ugh the urge to read her to filth :ladyhaha: