💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Osbourne says people who are jealous of Ozempic users are poor

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Lmaoo, does she realize that long term ozempic use is currently being studied as a link to kidney and liver problems. But hey, you’ll lose 20 pounds. I’ll do it the old fashioned way, thank you 

Interestingly enough, a lot of the more recent studies suggest the exact opposite lol https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9657108/

Putang Ina Mo

Wtf? My mom is on ozempic becuase she is diabetic (she was prescribed by her doctor) – we can afford it BUT because of POS like Kelly Ozz, we cannot buy my mother's ozempic because of the shortage of stocks.

my username says it all 🇵🇭
  • Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 6

InTheCloset

YASS KELLY DRAG ME LIKE THE FILTH I AM

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • YAAAS 1

Not The Real Gaga
36 minutes ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

Wtf? My mom is on ozempic becuase she is diabetic (she was prescribed by her doctor) – we can afford it BUT because of POS like Kelly Ozz, we cannot buy my mother's ozempic because of the shortage of stocks.

Same for my sister

Fck those celebs

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Cello

Did she miss the part where it's a diabetes medication? People shouldn't be using up stock for vanity reasons 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 10

Rat Q

So there was a period of time that since celebrities and rich people were using Ozempic to lose weight and it became super viral I had family members who couldn’t get it for their actual diabetes for MONTHS AND MONTHS. It effected their health profoundly at the time. Somebody anybody tell me that is ethical go ahead.

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • Like 9

ALGAYDO

Just echoing what others have already stated: wealthy people getting prescriptions for Ozempic just for the sake of losing weight are actively hurting those who NEED the medication for their diabetes. No, people are not jealous that you’re rich enough to cheat your way to lose weight, people are mad that you’re actively consuming LIFE SAVING MEDICINE for your shallow ass yearning.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Auralegends
1 hour ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

Same here in Belgium, a few months back they covered this in the news. People that need Ozempic for their diabetes can't buy it (no stock)  because people buy it to loose weight.

Ophelia

I skipped randomly on the video and when she said "it was so cool to work with my mom and do something like that" I thought she meant they are taking ozempic shots together :neyde:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 2

JoeMo

Kelly if u kick every person out of this country then ull have no fans.

….no wait……

..you just have no fans 

Edited by JoeMo
www.youtube.com/jmremixes

4BLAiNE

As a personal trainer, it’s this kind of ignorant, uniformed and frankly dumb rhetoric that messes up so many people’s journeys. 

• Like 2

Emvee

It just exposes how you have no discipline, no self control and like to take short cuts. You can never replace the benefits of exercise and a healthy diet. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1