💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your interpretation of TCB Interludes.....

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

While we wait for LG to drop her surprise double album (:poot:), let's recap and go over the mesmerizing interludes from The Chromatica Ball. 2 years later and i am still VERY MUCH obsessed with these visuals and Gaga's full embrace of each one and how she just owns it and makes it her ART piece.

fun fact: You can hear the 'Alice' vocals faintly in the background of the psychedelic visual. 

Also some users fighting in the comments because they believe "Venus" stems can be heard in the Tamara one :vegas:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Love 2

Ultimecia

Tamara feels like a visual representation of dissociation / depersonalization to me.

I can't watch it without crying. :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Starmie25 changed the title to Your interpretation of TCB Interludes.....
dit

her interludes are works of art....I kind of prefer her interludes over the bulk of her music videos tbh. 

Like they are so artistically driven and so visually captivating. I kind of wish she put the same amount of love and care into her music videos as she does the interludes.

Like the poster above noted, Tamara literally looks like some kind of visual representation of a post mental breakdown / traumatic event and then you disassociate. Idk how to explain it. It's just touching

• Like 4

Schizophonic

She said in an interview that her name is not alice but she’s constantly have desire for wonderland as she sings in the song
 take me home, to herself
 I think the interludes are all what’s in her mind and in her brain and that’s why you through the whole show hear her distant calls for her home wonderland and enigma.. I think that’s why they both are subtile buried there somewhere

• Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

OMonster

These interludes are some of the best visuals of Gaga's entire career. They are truly works or art. I adore them so much and I wish she'd bring this level of creativity and also minimalism to her music videos.

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3

ChromaticaBoy

I think these interludes are exeptional. The “psychedelic” interlude is probably my favorite. That sound always makes me emotional, with those vocals from “Alice” which give an otherworldly-trascendence vibe. There’s a specific part in that interlude where Gaga rotates one of these mirror-like discs and you can see this kind of oscillating universe, which is then shown at full screen on all the stage panels (this detail is not shown in the video above, since, sometimes, these videos would slightly change from show to show throughout the tour. In this one above, she rotates it and it just goes to black). It’s a small detail but it really gave me sort of like a modern, classy, minimalist and artistic take on a creation process. Like if Gaga herself was a demiurge goddess from the platonic philosophy. I think this level of poetry and art should really be exposed to the GP. Gaga should really bring this type of content to her discography and videography. I truly hope one day, maybe not too far from now ahah, she will to release TCB film, with these interludes included, because this art deserves a spotlight.

Btw, this is my first post. Very excited to be on GGDđŸ„°.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Red

I feel like the TCB and the Joanne World Tour have the same message as they both talk about Gaga’s mental state after fame and her healing process

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1