💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

Ethel Cain - من النهر

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Ethel Cain has released a new song titled "من النهر" ("From the River") as a tribute to the Palestinian people. Here's her statement:

20240214-165548.jpg

20240214-165757.jpg 

The song: 

https://on.soundcloud.com/5NPvNiXmEcv9Mjy77 

من النهر إلى البحر

are you watching

there is nowhere left to go

would i matter if i looked like someone you know

all your money and good deeds

will not return my blood to me

from the river to the sea

please do not forget

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 4
  • Love 21
  • Shook 1

tylerjs

I don’t know this person but it seems like a heartfelt gesture. Hopefully it is received well

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

tyler k

I love Ethel Cain so much and how much she stands up for what she believes in.

fantastic artist, incredible woman

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

Dennis

Not a good title choice. I don't understand why it's so difficult for these people to support Palestinians without calling for the destruction of another state "From the River to the Sea". Like they're against genocide, but in the same breath call for another type of genocide?

I've never seen a political movement that makes it so difficult for people to support them. Many of us care about Palestinians, but if the #1 demand here is the destruction of Israel, rather than a two-state solution, then I won't lend my political support to that.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Not a good title choice. I don't understand why it's so difficult for these people to support Palestinians without calling for the destruction of another state "From the River to the Sea". Like they're against genocide, but in the same breath call for another type of genocide?

I've never seen a political movement that makes it so difficult for people to support them. Many of us care about Palestinians, but if the #1 demand here is the destruction of Israel, rather than a two-state solution, then I won't lend my political support to that.

The current state of Israel does not support a two state solution and has used the river to the sea rhetoric to justify Israeli expansion 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Debithius
5 minutes ago, Dennis said:

You just pissed off 85% of GGD.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Dennis
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The current state of Israel does not support a two state solution and has used the river to the sea rhetoric to justify Israeli expansion 

Agreed, but if someone stoops to the level of their opponent, then are they really that much better than their opponent?

The only solution is a two-state solution. Anyone else who calls for the destruction of either of these two identities is genocidal.

But anyway, just posted my thoughts don't wanna start a debate on this (after months of heated debates on this topic).

Debithius
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Then lets try to convince them to agree to that instead of cheering on the destruction of a country. There are considerable chunks of innocent people on both side. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

alsemanche
50 minutes ago, Dennis said:

We geniunely dont care about your 'support' lmao

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

littlepotter

Anyway...

Death to zionism!!!!!

Celebration Goal GIF by Dunfermline Athletic Football Club

chaeri pls
  • YAAAS 9
  • Thanks 1

Edonis

Not going to derail this thread by falling for bait made by the same users. 

Palestine is not a world away and more people should give a damn.

I appreciate Ethel Cain's message and hope it resonates! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• River locked this topic
River

I'm locking the thread, the discussion is going nowhere, but not hiding it, the message of the song should not be hidden.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 3
  • Love 4