Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Is there something to the Beyoncé/Gaga Telephone sequel?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Apologies if there’s a thread for this (I didn’t see it). I noticed the conspiracy theorists, many that were reaching that the telephone sequel was teased when Beyoncé announced. 

Someone said Gaga’s peace sign was a tease, the video teaser was a tease as it seemed similar to the end of telephone, Texas hold ‘em being a reference to Poker Face. I didn’t buy it however I saw both iHeart Radio & now billboard post about it. This is where it became fishy to me, seems like this maybe a possibility and the label is getting major publications to build interest? What do we think? Or maybe if not telephone 2, do we think a collab is possible? 

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/beyonce-lady-gaga-telephone-sequel-theories-1235606575/

• Like 3

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 minutes ago, SOON said:

sadly no, this is wishful thinking :franminervini:

Oh I totally agree. I actually laughed out loud the first time I heard the theories (especially Gaga’s peace sign meaning act ii lol) - but it’s the second article from a mainstream outlet so it was curious to me. 

• Like 1

Stef

Billboard is just compiling a list of theories into one article for a few clicks on this quiet Tuesday evening i fear. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic

It would be the ultimate irony if they finally served the Telephone continuation for Beyonce's Joanne era, the way we lost :huntyga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Memento

not happening beyonce probably thinks she doesnt need a feature with lady gaga anymore

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face
  • Like 2

Anderson123

Imagine finally getting a Gaga/Beyoncé continuation but not for Chromatica, Renaissance or even ARTPOP, but for a COUNTRY album.

• LMAO 6

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm not gonna say it's impossible, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Sounds much too good to be true. I'd settle for just another collab unrelated to Telephone between the two of them; they'd sound angelic in a duet. If Gaga's "special project" She mentioned working on turned out to be helping on act ii the lord would have to come take me home. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2

LateToCult

If anything was remotely in the works, they would’ve publicly interacted at the Super Bowl. It would’ve been the kind of pr move money can’t buy. They probably haven’t spoken in length in over a decade. 

Edited by LateToCult

Lucas

Nothing is happening, we'll never get the Telephone video sequel, with or without Beyonce, I think we should know by now :laughga:

Luke78619
27 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

the video teaser was a tease as it seemed similar to the end of telephone, Texas hold ‘em being a reference to Poker Face

I think people are giving this very popular phrase too much credit to be a hint for a Telephone continuation :selena: not every time someone mentions Texas Hold ‘Em is it gonna be a reference to Poker Face :selena:

i see no credibility with this rumour, in fact it gets brought back every Gaga and Beyonce era :air: still remember how Alien Superstar has a remix with Gaga recorded and was the continuation

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 1

Aga Gydal

Honestly, this would be the most hype thing ever for me. I love them both so much and would give anything to see them reunite :(

Snowblood

It would be awesome if we got the telephone continuation, but after the MANiCURE video i highly doubt that it's coming any time now or in the future. The effort to make the continuation was there, but since it got scrapped, i'm pretty sure that Gaga and Bey have moved on and don't really have interest in it (i mean, it's been almost 15 years and nothing else related to it came out after that)

Obobo

I did see an INSIDER tweet about gaga doing a remix a couple weeks before beyonce announced anything… and like ARTPOP… INSIDER could mean anything!