💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Ayesha Erotica & Kim Petras are fighting

doja scat

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, Reid LePage said:

they're both trans mama, it's doll on doll tea

Still. They need to support each other in this, not weaponise it against each other. 

RainingOnMe

Y'all continuing to support k*m despite every disgusting thing she's said and done is extremely appalling and telling of how BS ethics and morals are. Ayesha didn't have to stoop to k*m's level with the insults IMO but her point stands.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3

SpiritBunny
11 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

Y'all continuing to support k*m despite every disgusting thing she's said and done is extremely appalling and telling of how BS ethics and morals are. Ayesha didn't have to stoop to k*m's level with the insults IMO but her point stands.

What disgusting things has Kim said? I’ve never seen her say anything. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

y'all listened to ayesha's music and expected her to be a role model to society?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reid LePage
2 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

I don’t think that makes it ok for her to talk about Kim’s journey.  Trans or not 

trans on trans transphobia .  Same way gay ppl can be homophobic towards other gays 

race issues between ppl of the same race 

I don’t think it should be crossed out as not transphobic just cause she’s also trans .

if anything, she should know better and do better.  Her being trans almost makes the statement worse cause she can’t just pull the ignorance card .  IMO 

unfortunately it's very common!

I didn't comment to argue or debate, it's just the tea. some girls do that because they feel like they either have more experience or are more advanced. i was just correcting someone elses comment, have a blessed day <3

• Like 1

Controversiaga
53 minutes ago, Reid LePage said:

unfortunately it's very common!

I didn't comment to argue or debate, it's just the tea. some girls do that because they feel like they either have more experience or are more advanced. i was just correcting someone elses comment, have a blessed day <3

Ah understand!! Makes sense , yes sad but true :/

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Love 1

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

It’s the way Kesha and Kim now publicly follow each other and indicate they’re chill with each other which gives me no pause on her anymore. Like… it’s been years. Time to end this beef 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

ARTPOPSLAYAGE
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s the way Kesha and Kim now publicly follow each other and indicate they’re chill with each other which gives me no pause on her anymore. Like… it’s been years. Time to end this beef 

What platform? I would love to know this for sure, since I've always was uncomfortable supporting Kim but loved her music, if I knew her and Kesha were cool I wouldn't care anymore. 

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, ARTPOPSLAYAGE said:

What platform? I would love to know this for sure, since I've always was uncomfortable supporting Kim but loved her music, if I knew her and Kesha were cool I wouldn't care anymore. 

Insta i believe 

Dayman
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSLAYAGE said:

I don't think they do. Not on Insta or Twitter at least. That being said Kesha has liked tweets mentioning not to bully Kim / other artists over Luke. Truth is his hand is too large in the industry and he is still the one higher in the power dynamic of almost every artist relation. So there's going to be a lot we don't know and a lot that we hold artists unfairly responsible for because they are the public figures of the industry - despite being shockingly low on the totem pole comparatively. 

JazzGa

The transphobic insults coming from another trans person is NOT it :bradley:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

27monster27

Yikes, like yes they are both trans but this is giving trans-medicalist vibes.

he/him/his
  • Like 1

ARTPOPSLAYAGE
9 hours ago, Dayman said:

I don't think they do. Not on Insta or Twitter at least. That being said Kesha has liked tweets mentioning not to bully Kim / other artists over Luke. Truth is his hand is too large in the industry and he is still the one higher in the power dynamic of almost every artist relation. So there's going to be a lot we don't know and a lot that we hold artists unfairly responsible for because they are the public figures of the industry - despite being shockingly low on the totem pole comparatively. 

Yeah I just checked and it doesn't look like they follow each other on twitter or insta. It's a very complex situation, I do remember Kesha liking tweets saying not to bully Kim or other artists working with him. Luke seems like a master manipulator and we will never know the extent of Kim's contractual obligations to him.