Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Kim Petras' new EP is ridiculous

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

starcell

When I heard Turn off the Light, I was excited to become a fan, but ever since that album, I really haven’t liked most of her releases 😅🥲

• Thanks 3

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Are we not allowed to criticize art if it's sex positive now? I'm a Madonna stan lmfao. The song is called 'Whale Cock' like please be for real. Criticism of sex positive art /= criticism of sex positivity. 

Death by... :deadbanana:

Never mind ill see myself out :giggle:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Dancing Shadow
4 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Iam SoOoO EedGgyY

ok so just because u write a song titled sexual things your tryna be edgy...? :enigma:

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

HelloHangoverz

I regret writing this, I was in a foul mood earlier and hated the world:cryga: I'm not this bitter, but I still think it's ridiculous lol. Enjoy it if it slays you though!

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Love 1

bpmMonkey
5 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Are we not allowed to criticize art if it's sex positive now? I'm a Madonna stan lmfao. The song is called 'Whale Cock' like please be for real. Criticism of sex positive art /= criticism of sex positivity. 

Sure you’re free to criticize, but there was none given other than „look at this, this is ridiculous“. If you don’t like the song titles, then that’s your fair opinion, but don’t call it criticism lol 

bpmMonkey
53 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I regret writing this, I was in a foul mood earlier and hated the world:cryga: I'm not this bitter, but I still think it's ridiculous lol. Enjoy it if it slays you though!

Read this after I posted mine. Hope your day ended better than it started and am looking forward to discussing the Album once it’s out in 2 days ☺️

King of the Fall

Kim Petras in her Slayyyter era.

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

gagzus
6 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Respect to her for doing her thing. Brooke Candy will always be the white girl slut pop blueprint. 

Nah Ayesha Erotica & Peaches have been around for far longer and they are the legit blueprint that Slayyyter, Kim, Charli, Cupcakke and many others copy off.

Roughhouse Dandy
30 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Nah Ayesha Erotica & Peaches have been around for far longer and they are the legit blueprint that Slayyyter, Kim, Charli, Cupcakke and many others copy off.

So true but this is the fantasy I choose.  It's not that I've been dishonest; it's just that I loathe reality. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

StrawberryBlond

I think it's clear that she's not being serious, her music is unashamedly fun. Explicitly outrageous music like this is widely vilified because people are a lot more prudish than they think and believe that sexually themed music is not worthwhile art. In reality, the definition of art doesn't have to be something that personally moves you. I praise her for having the courage to do something like this as most of us would be too embarrassed. And it provides a great escape for those of us who are secret freaks. :hor:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Future Lovers

Every time her name comes up I'm just so....sad that someone who could and by all metrics should be such a shining star for a marginalized community has chosen to consistently associate herself with a predator and proudly at that. Hope that you know who doesn't have much or anything to do with these songs, but I just can't see myself ever wishing to support her after everything. 

King of the Fall
9 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

In reality, the definition of art doesn't have to be something that personally moves you. I praise her for having the courage to do something like this as most of us would be too embarrassed. And it provides a great escape for those of us who are secret freaks. :hor:

I personally find a song title like 'Whale Cock" incredibly moving.

Edited by Angelene
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • LMAO 1

AntonTurnItUp

Yes, it's ridiculous but people like to consume this type of empty content full of sexual and vulgar jokes. I know that in the United States this could be new, but in Latin America we are used to it, there's no longer real music that gives you a message or a feeling nor talented artists, people now look for funny and ordinary things because for some reason they find it fun, artists like Yeri MUA, Dani Flow, Bellakath or Peso Pluma are at the top thanks to vain teenagers whose fulfillment depends on how many people you lay with and how twisted your libido is, this is how this works now, and we have already seen it with Cardi B, Megan The Stallion, Nicki Minaj this new wave of "music" will be dominating the industry in a couple of years. I think this is tragic and makes me wonder if are we progressing or going backwards