Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Kim Petras' new EP is ridiculous

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

King of the Fall
Just now, ELECTROHEART said:

Yes, it's ridiculous but people like to consume this type of empty content full of sexual and vulgar jokes. I know that in the United States this could be new, but in Latin America we are used to it, there's no longer real music that gives you a message or a feeling nor talented artists, people now look for funny and ordinary things because for some reason they find it fun, artists like Yeri MUA, Dani Flow, Bellakath or Peso Pluma are at the top thanks to vain teenagers whose fulfillment depends on how many people you lay with and how twisted your libido is, this is how this works now, and we have already seen it with Cardi B, Megan The Stallion, Nicki Minaj this new wave of "music" will be dominating the industry in a couple of years. I think this is tragic and makes me wonder if are we progressing or going backwards 

season 13 GIF

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite