💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My LG7 Rollout/Plan for 2024-2025

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I’m sorry I don’t even think people perform on the voice anymore. Your plan is very ambitious but this is not 2010’s anymore sadly. It feels like this will be a more lowkey album judging from the studio sessions and vibes. I’m sure we’ll get a few videos and maybe a VMA performance but for all we know she has a few bodies of work under her sleeve. Keep in mind that she’s likely been writing in some capacity for almost 3 years now post-Chromatica. 

1 hour ago, Lukas96 said:

It's a calssic album rollout... it wouldn't work with how music is consumed nowadays.

Announcements and releases need to be closer to one another imo, the fans will still listen, but the GPs attention span has diminished in the streaming era.

I wouldn't release anyhting close to JFAD, there we agree, because there's a risk of over exposure.

Also, tours should happen in spring/summer, southern hemisphere winters can still be harsh and affect her vocally.

See I don’t think this is too ambitious or reliant upon old methods at all :oprah: It’s mostly virtual/digital sans 3/4 televised performances, some interviews, and some live shows. I think it’s somewhere between a post-Covid album campaign and what they wanted to do for Chromatica. And 2 months from lead to album is still pretty standard tbh

Also a note on The Voice, they only have outside performers on the finale show!

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I’m sorry I don’t even think people perform on the voice anymore. Your plan is very ambitious but this is not 2010’s anymore sadly. It feels like this will be a more lowkey album judging from the studio sessions and vibes. I’m sure we’ll get a few videos and maybe a VMA performance but for all we know she has a few bodies of work under her sleeve. Keep in mind that she’s likely been writing in some capacity for almost 3 years now post-Chromatica. 

1 hour ago, Lukas96 said:

It's a calssic album rollout... it wouldn't work with how music is consumed nowadays.

Announcements and releases need to be closer to one another imo, the fans will still listen, but the GPs attention span has diminished in the streaming era.

I wouldn't release anyhting close to JFAD, there we agree, because there's a risk of over exposure.

Also, tours should happen in spring/summer, southern hemisphere winters can still be harsh and affect her vocally.

I also think Gaga is hungry and driven to give us an ‘era’, even if it’s quick. We expected bare bones for Joanne and Chromatica too and Joanne ended up having loads of performances and Chromatica had a “blockbuster”campaign planned pre-Covid

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS