Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My LG7 Rollout/Plan for 2024-2025

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I think Gaga won’t drop this month or next. For some reason I’m feeling a single in April and album in June. With those thoughts being had, here are my ideas for the rest of the era:

Lead Single - April

- Dropped on a Friday (obvi)

- Music video the same day

- Premiered live the next day at Coachella as a surprise performance

- Apple Music/ Spotify Takeovers, messages from Gaga and an AM interview

- Daily quirky Instagram posts and Tweets

- Album announced the following Monday

Second Single - May/June

- Dropped the week before the album with music video the same day

- Performed on the season finale of The Voice

- YouTube performance with the lead single

- Apple Music/Spotify Takeovers

- Instagram campaign/deal with some media company a la “Rain On Me X The Weather Channel”

- UK promo blitz

Album - June

- Howard Stern and Sirius XM on release day, Jimmy Fallon that night or the following Monday

- Intimate performance presentation of the album live-streamed on YouTube or Apple Music

- Vogue Interview/Video

- LG7 themed Haus Labs products and ads

- Hot Ones video (or some other popular online show)

- Apple Music/Spotify Takeovers, messages from Gaga, Spotify interactive listening experience, AM Zane Lowe Interview

- WW promo blitz, mostly virtual sans a trip to Japan (focus in Japan, UK, US, and Australia)

- Music video for an album track dropped the week after the album

- Shows in Vegas throughout the summer (mainly July), a new pop focused show, jazz show with an LG7 track rendition, or both

- VMAs in August

Joker 2 - September/October

Third Single - November

- Music Video released after prolonged teasing following the Joker campaign

- Remix with Miley or someone who would fit the sound

Tour

- Kicks off in the southern hemisphere in the winter

- North America, Europe, and Japan in the spring

- OR, residencies in major cities around the globe (NYC, LA, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Milan, Rio de Janeiro)

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • LMAO 1

Leoj305

I still think she’s dropping in February. She’s been teasing too much and being a ghost. But this Beyoncé drop and now Taylor swift (expecting a single in Feb/march) might be a knife and interscope might not allow it, idk tbh Kesha was shocked after Beyoncé dropped a surprise single/ album announcement and she commented on Gaga’s insta hyping up the music posts so I AM ASSUMING she knew Gaga was coming, and with the way Blade semi retracted the Feb 2024 release and said “this year” , if they want Gaga to be the big name they would have to postpone it imo   , and tbh she is going to promote joker summer and on, so idk what space there is for a new album roll out. 

Edited by Leoj305
  • Like 1

TEANUS
4 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

I still think she’s dropping in February. She’s been teasing too much and being a ghost. But this Beyoncé drop and now Taylor swift (expecting a single in Feb/march) might be a knife and interscope might not allow it, idk tbh Kesha was shocked after Beyoncé dropped a surprise single/ album announcement and she commented on Gaga’s insta hyping up the music posts so I AM ASSUMING she knew Gaga was coming, and with the way Blade semi retracted the Feb 2024 release and said “this year” , if they want Gaga to be the big name they would have to postpone it imo   , and tbh she is going to promote joker summer and on, so idk what space there is for a new album roll out. 

I wouldn’t expect promo for Joker 2 to amp up until September if it follows ASIB. The press junkets and most media content will probably be filmed all at the same time anyway. I would expect the summer and/or winter to be LG7 and Joker 2 to be in the fall and then January/February for awards season. With Beyoncé dropping on March 29 and Taylor on April 19 she could easily release a single in between and then the album 6+ weeks after Taylor

Edited by TEANUS

Charmz

what if she’s a feature on beyonces act 2 thing! 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 1

Leoj305
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I wouldn’t expect promo for Joker 2 to amp up until September if it follows ASIB. The press junkets and most media content will probably be filmed all at the same time anyway. I would expect the summer and/or winter to be LG7 and Joker 2 to be in the fall and then January/February for awards season. With Beyoncé dropping on March 29 and Taylor on April 19 she could easily release a single in between and then the album 6+ weeks after Taylor

Tbh it’s just really depressing considering the nurtec/chromatica film situations , and her peers are just dropping tour films and album after album. 

• Like 1

TEANUS
5 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Tbh it’s just really depressing considering the nurtec/chromatica film situations , and her peers are just dropping tour films and album after album. 

The Nurtec ad was one of my least favorite things she’s ever done. Untimely and dystopian as hell in my opinion

TEANUS
10 minutes ago, Charmz said:

We would like to see it!

Controversiaga
5 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

you may want to change the title to 2024-2024 :awesome:

Yeah I’m confused why 2023 is mentioned in the title 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

• TEANUS changed the title to My LG7 Rollout/Plan for 2024-2025
TEANUS
10 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

you may want to change the title to 2024-2024 :awesome:

5 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Yeah I’m confused why 2023 is mentioned in the title 

Oops :messga:

fixed, thanks yall :vegas:

Now about your thoughts on these rollout ideas….:oprah::holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1

Controversiaga
4 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Oops :messga:

fixed, thanks yall :vegas:

I think she needs to announce something end of this month and then release in may 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

rinasawachanta
46 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Do all of you really think that they are in good terms?

• Shook 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I’m sorry I don’t even think people perform on the voice anymore. Your plan is very ambitious but this is not 2010’s anymore sadly. It feels like this will be a more lowkey album judging from the studio sessions and vibes. I’m sure we’ll get a few videos and maybe a VMA performance but for all we know she has a few bodies of work under her sleeve. Keep in mind that she’s likely been writing in some capacity for almost 3 years now post-Chromatica. 

Lukas96
18 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

It's a calssic album rollout... it wouldn't work with how music is consumed nowadays.

Announcements and releases need to be closer to one another imo, the fans will still listen, but the GPs attention span has diminished in the streaming era.

I wouldn't release anyhting close to JFAD, there we agree, because there's a risk of over exposure.

Also, tours should happen in spring/summer, southern hemisphere winters can still be harsh and affect her vocally.

Edited by Lukas96

Edonis
12 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Do all of you really think that they are in good terms?

Now why would they be on bad terms? :oprah:

Spoiler

But I wouldn't count on them collaborating again on this album