Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga....MOVE sis...MOVE

dit

Featured Posts

SlowLoris

I don't think any person pushed her on the floor, I think it's being extremely rich and comfy that did so, tbh

• Thanks 1

killme89
2 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

It's not even one week since she teased the album

Y'all need to stop

And the way some of you treat Gaga as if she's an indie artist, as if she won't chart Hot 100, as if she's SO small compared to Tay and Bey like come on

This pre-era is so annoying 

But see that’s the thing , both B and T are basically bigger than Gaga right now yet they continue and release content constantly and always have smooth planned effective rollouts. I think that’s all we’re asking for. 

• Like 2

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

I don't think any person pushed her on the floor, I think it's being extremely rich and comfy that did so, tbh

mister-biszt-v0-e7b2ccl1kicb1.jpg?width=

girl what are you talking about

hoeslay

I’d like to recommend Zoloft and Wellbutrin honey pls consult with a psychiatrist 💕 Hate is a strong feeling. Investigate it maybe, doll. 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult
17 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I need a May release. May was when BTW and Chromatica came out. The girls know May is Gaga's month, so they left room for her.  I bet they talked about it in the group text. :bradley:

Maybe a single release 1 week before Venice. That way they can try to minimize the second week drop. 

Sugar Baby

And Beyoncé and Taylor both released professional recordings of their tours while we still wait for the Chromatica ball dvd :saladga:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 3

Ziggy

Tbf Beyoncé said she recorded 3 acts way back when Renaissance dropped in 2022 SO it’s not like Taylor with a whole new project coming in. It’s just the next part of the same larger project ;) 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Tbf Beyoncé said she recorded 3 acts way back when Renaissance dropped in 2022 SO it’s not like Taylor with a whole new project coming in. It’s just the next part of the same larger project ;) 

Well then, still, they can actually follow up a project, instead of shelving them :franminervini:  :stupidoreo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Ziggy
Just now, RAMROD said:

Well then, still, they can actually follow up a project, instead of shelving them :franminervini:  :stupidoreo:

It’s true bc fans did start thinking she just fully shelved the stuff bc it was seemingly taking so long. Like nah yall Beyoncé wants to not work on music for a few years so she bulk recorded :laughga:

Ultimecia
26 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

girl what are you talking about

What made her complacent, safe, unadventurous...

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh I love this thread. 

SO tired of everyone releasing but her and it's not likely Interscope will have her go up against streaming giants like Beyonce and Taylor 

Feeling hopeless for new music atm

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tbh I love this thread. 

SO tired of everyone releasing but her and it's not likely Interscope will have her go up against streaming giants like Beyonce and Taylor 

Feeling hopeless for new music atm

Just curious, doesn't gaga have more streams and monthly listeners than Bey?

HelloHangoverz
3 hours ago, dit said:

GAGA PLZ I AM MELTDOWN.

Taylor announced her album Torture of the Poets and now Beyonce announced her album Act 2. This is NOT FAIRE. I am so damn jealous this is ridiculous omg I HATE This and I know so many of the fan base feels the same way. I AM SO JEALOUS AND SEETHING. BITTER ACTUALLY I SWEAR OMG

Gaga moooveeee plz! what are u doing on the floor like this?! What happened?! who pushed u on the ground?! GET UP PLZZZZ

:giveup: 

:cryga:

:(

woman-mad-face.gif

Torture of the Poets

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 2

River

3wp for melting down out of jealousy :grr:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2