Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga....MOVE sis...MOVE

dit

Featured Posts

NichuuB
19 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Taylor Swift’s fourth album since Chromatica 

when will she stop her crimes against humanity. And an environmental terrorist as well on top of that

Edited by NichuuB
Property of @Whale
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

Roronoa

We need a bigger 👹 to defeat the one guarding the vault. It’s the only way. :pray:

• YAAAS 2

migamiga

i say go barbenheimer and release the same week as taylor. if my fyp is any indicator, the gp is losing interest in taylor and gaga is gaining :ohwell:

plus this is the streaming era! people are more than capable of streaming two different albums in one day/week

Edited by migamiga
  • Like 3

Charmz
20 hours ago, Charmz said:

IMG-0473.jpg

dang this went viral af on here :trollga:

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

BlingNotTheMusic

ATRL user GraceRandolph posted this today and it's scarily accurate:

"In the eyes of the GP Gaga’s last decade of music is…

2014: N/A

2015: N/A

2016: N/A

2017: Million Reasons + SB HT show

2018: ASIB OST

2019: ASIB

2020: Rain on Me

2021: N/A

2022: N/A

2023: N/A"

I get that, unfortunately, as female musicians age it becomes increasingly more difficult to have big mainstream "hits" or whatever but I miss when Gaga had more mainstream moments.

I have a feeling the next era is going to be big. Gaga will be 38 this year and, for context only, if you look at where Madonna was at this age, she was doing Evita movie and soundtrack, then over the next 5 years released one of, if not, her best album Ray of Light and then Music. She also embarked on one of her best tours, The Drowned World Tour. Obviously they are different artists completely but just showing what is possible for women in pop at different ages. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 7

lg5

I’m a Lana and Gaga stan so it’s nice that between Gaga releases, I get to enjoy frequent Lana releases. 

• Like 1

Starmie25
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

In the eyes of the GP Gaga’s last decade of music is…

It's missing Joanne World Tour, Vegas, Sound of Music tribute, Chromatica ball, "Bloody Mary", AHS, Coachella, C2C, ARTRAVE and do on.

BlingNotTheMusic
52 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

It's missing Joanne World Tour, Vegas, Sound of Music tribute, Chromatica ball, "Bloody Mary", AHS, Coachella, C2C, ARTRAVE and do on.

In the eyes of the GP tho. Only concert goers or more hardcore fans like us remember JWT and majority of what you listed.

My point is, unfortunately, if you ask 20 random people on the street to name 3 Gaga songs they will answer with songs prior to 2013.

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 9

King of the Fall

I know that Gaga is past the point of needing to prove anything, I care about her making great art she is proud of but a part of me really wants her to hit it big commercially at least one more time with a full pop era. I guess my reasons are selfish because us fans care a lot more about this stuff than she does I think.

Edited by Angelene
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cello
8 hours ago, migamiga said:

i say go barbenheimer and release the same week as taylor. if my fyp is any indicator, the gp is losing interest in taylor and gaga is gaining :ohwell:

plus this is the streaming era! people are more than capable of streaming two different albums in one day/week

Can you imagine the hardcore Swifties melting down if by some miracle gaga got a no. 1 over her :messga:

she/her đź’— free my mind
  • YAAAS 2

Cello
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

2014: N/A

2015: N/A

2016: N/A

2017: Million Reasons + SB HT show

2018: ASIB OST

2019: ASIB

2020: Rain on Me

2021: N/A

2022: N/A

2023: N/A"

Very interesting to see. Some people here may disagree with me but I also feel like C2C was a bit of a moment where the gp took notice. At least, I had quite a few non-fans in my life asking about it with interest, and there was quite a bit of promo for C2C with all the Christmas ads and performances and the H&M collab. 

she/her đź’— free my mind
  • Like 1

Gorehound
1 hour ago, Angelene said:

I know that Gaga is past the point of needing to prove anything, I care about her making great art she is proud of but a part of me really wants her to hit it big commercially at least one more time with a full pop era. I guess my reasons are selfish because us fans care a lot more about this stuff than she does I think.

Ye I used to think that, but honestly now I'd find it so much more attractive if she went full on indie and alternative. As long as the music was good tho and she had great passion in it. 

In the past she's often struggled to find a balance between radio-friendly pop and alternative music (it worked with Bad Romance/BTW, and failed with ARTPOP) and I've always seen it as something holding her back from being freely creative and daring. She's even admitted that she finds the confines and strict rules of pop stardom oppressive. 

She's iconic and established enough now to be able to break away from pop completely and still be successful.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Gorehound

I also think we all need to sit back and chill. All signs suggest that she's not ready to release LG7 yet. "Locked in a vault/potions take time/tik tok tik tok", and with the first half of the year dominated by the other pop girls. I think that the recent teasing on insta and tiktok was more about confirming it's existence and hinting that it's coming this year.

I think let Ari, Bey etc release their albums first, then go for a summer release. That'll be perfect imo. There's still plenty of time.

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
6 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

In the eyes of the GP...

I miss when Gaga had more mainstream moments...

Ray of Light

Unfortunately it's always been clear to see that the GP commonly tend to have terrible taste in music. Unless you strike gold (Bad Romance), then you kinda have to sell out to their whims to be successful, and that's often at the expense of your creative authenticity. 

Idk why Gaga doesn't make an album that consists of 2/3 songs specifically designed to be radio-friendly hits, to please the GP, and then let the rest of the album be as wild and experimental as she wants to please herself and the fans. It's what she should have been allowed to do with ARTPOP imo. (Also with the recent TikTok success, her experimental side seems to be in vogue rn anyway).

Yes I definitely expect/hope that Gaga will have her Ray of Light moment at some point in her career. She's the no.1 student of Madonna and has always followed in her footsteps in some way. 

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1