❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Gaga....MOVE sis...MOVE

dit

Featured Posts

killme89
Just now, BULATIO said:

Other people are involved in promoting the film. Definitely not from House of Gaga :icant:

Lmao Omg. Your right 

• Thanks 1

Stef

It’s very disheartening to see the comments being made about her on Twitter today. Like from her own fans. :awkney:

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Thanks 1

palma

Hurry Up GIF

Announce and grab a release week NOW Gaga :grr:

JK I'm fine with waiting as long as she keeps teasing and doesn't completely disappear (like she always does :traumatica:). But I must say this year is getting a little-too crowded. I wish Gaga had released last year just after Bloody Mary peaked. 

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
23 minutes ago, Stef said:

It’s very disheartening to see the comments being made about her on Twitter today. Like from her own fans. :awkney:

What type of comments?

JazzGa

OP saw her on the floor, she said "Get up"

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

M i K E Y

Stop being such dramaqueens for a minute pls ffs. 
She is THE Lady Gaga. Almost every person on this earth knows her name. She will be perceived when her time comes. 
Yes we are all deeply hurt by how things went in the past regarding her releasing schemes but still this is not her first album to put out. Plus she’s very well respected now in the GP. Our girl will be fine and have her moment.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

Well she can do an album release right in between Ariana and Beyoncé. It’s not like march is only 8th and 29th 

Robo Ga

At this point it really is painful as a fan to watch the other pop girls complete multiple album cycles and create so many iconic moments while we wait... it just feels like there have been missed opportunities at this point that won't necessarily come back. Like Bey announcing and dropping during the Super Bowl is iconic. This is the type of thing that Gaga should be doing. Where is the ambition ?! 

🤖⚡️
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Head Empty
3 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

If only she wasn't the one that "wanted to bring back the super-fan... The imagery to be so strong that the fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us"...

And she did. After that... She left us high and dry.

I simply don't understand why she is the only one with so many canceled projects and the teasing is so awkward and random to the point that it became frustrating to be that super-fan.

I love her to death but sometimes I just don't understand.

What you're quoting is from 15 years ago (2009). And releases have been messy and unpredictable since 2013. 

Gaga lacks in communication, which is frustrating. But by now we shouldn't expect the same of her that we did a decade ago. Her priorities changed and ours are lagging behind.

Edited by Head Empty
Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • Like 1

Ghost Face

I really thought the three studio pictures where the start of a new era on her feed. But no, she f♡cked it up with a lame "✌"..

I truely lost hope.

forget it cricket GIF by KingfisherWorld

Edited by Ghost Face
It's an honor.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

G U C C I
6 hours ago, n1kos said:

It is not only Gaga's fault. The correct answer is the lack of a team. She's an a-list-artist but she can't control all her career if she doesn't have a team behind her with fresh and smart ideas in order to keep her "brand" strong and relevant. 

2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I think her team is full of yes men who are afraid to pull her in and refocus her. She is the type of person who has a new idea, disregards the old idea because the new idea is better in her mind, and then has another new idea. She probably tried exploring them all with no oversight or person to pull her back and focus her. 

THIS. Damn, Gaga is a legend and she will always move at her own pace and her career structure is not to be compared to the others. However, she is eccentric, extremely creative, and moves hard and fast in ideas that interest her and it seems like there is no one there behind her to cement any of that into smaller projects or even roll out the larger ones effectively. It’s not hard to see she is a controlling figure in every aspect of her career (good for her!) but she really needs someone in middle of Troy’s overbearingness and Bobby’s “yes man” mentality to guide and help capitalize on things. At this point all I can deduct is she just isn’t concerned or cares to have a fast paced career anymore and is perfectly happy with these long periods of being away from the spotlight. If that’s the case then it’s time more of these rabid fans take a hint. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

ChicaSkas
11 hours ago, julz said:

The BIG 3. Tay is done announcing the next albun. Bey is done announcing the next act album. Gaga is next :udidnt::traumatica:

Hahahaha 

Tay 

Bey

And GAY 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 1

madmagical6

I agree with the comments saying "she moves at her own pace" and such, I think that's important for her or any artists for the matter but she will have deadlines to meet. The record label won't let her just pick and choose her own time when it suits her they very much run the show. I am surprised they in a way, allow her to go 3-4 years with no new material. 

It certainly is frustrating to see other fan bases have more material to digest but if it not finished it's not finished. 

I for one am not much interested in Taylor or Bey I'm just a casual listener.

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 1

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

At this point it really is painful as a fan to watch the other pop girls complete multiple album cycles

Who exactly completed multiple(!) album cycles besides Taylor (who is an anomaly)?