SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

VTV
52 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Has it been edited? I didn't see it live just the official youtube upload

Yes. We wont let her legacy be tarnished babes :excuseu:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ImMatt

Too many slow songs, that's basically the problem here. The start was good, the end was good. The middle felt too dragged out and omitting songs like Without You, Scream and DJ Got Us Falling In Love is strange...they're literally party starting songs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername

Y'all are too hard, I expected something bad after reading the thread and it was good! Of course it wasn't on MPG level, but it was good. 
I do agree that sometimes there was too much happening at once, which can work, when it's more streamlined. This wasn't always the case, which made it messy sometimes.

• Like 4

Vengaboy

I don't know what people are talking about, this was a great halftime show. Period. We all know nothing will ever compare to the female pop stars because the bar is ALWAYS set higher for them. For good and for bad.

But Usher gave us vocals, moves, chest, outfits, and guests. He killed it. And that's the T.

(The end could've been a bit more explosive imo)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Has it been edited? I didn't see it live just the official youtube upload

Yes it has :icant:

here's one of the voice cracks, starts as soon AS SHE BEGINS her part :glamourpuss:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

GagaGame

Why do male artists perform on there, the only good one I saw from a male was the MJ one :glamourpuss:

Don't take me too seriously, I am just a monkey

Agunimon
8 hours ago, Riley said:

Just to clarify - you're saying it's okay for male performers to be mediocre and women performers are expected to go above and beyond in comparison? 

Do you think this was a mediocre performance? Because I don’t see that. This and The Weeknd were really great exhibitions of their showmanship. Although, I wasn’t super into the start of Usher’s performance, I am not really into R&B and I think that is the main reason it didn’t vibe with me until later on in his performance. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1

calmar

Usher looked like he was having fun and was really happy up there and honestly performers are often so engrossed in making sure they do it right that it was great to see someone enjoying the moment.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

huttont

Usher was great. Fantastic performance overall…the vocals, dancing, energy, guest appearances.

I can agree that there was a lot going on at times, the end just kind of fizzled instead of going out with a bang, and the omission of certain songs were the only “issues” I had.

Teletubby

no DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love:noparty:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ultimecia

It's not bad at all. :confused:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...